chapter twenty two

Author's pov

he swallows and leans closer. They both close their eyes. Their minds go blank. And at that very moment, their lips connect.

Margot's pov

OMG! He's kissing me! I can't deny how his lips fit perfectly with mine. My mouth moves against his and I don't know why, but I really, really kissing him. I should feel bad about this. We became friends like 2 hours ago? This shouldn't be happening. It can never work between us! But why does it feels so good? I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. His arms slip around my waist and I shiver. This feels so perfect. Like it's meant to be. I know I have to pull back and slap him and yell at him for kissing me, but I can't. I can't and I won't. I can allow myself to kiss him just this once right? It won't happen again. I moan sofly against his lips. His warm, soft, perfect lips. I can't breath, but I don't care. It feels like I need this more than air.

When we pull back, I look straight in his eyes. There is so much emotion in there. I don't really know what emotions though. My cheeks go red and I look away. I look at anything but Ash. My eyes stop when I see what time it is. I stand up abruptly and make myself a portal to escape. I manage to throw an apology at Ash before jumping trough it. I'm almost late! I Can't be late! Barry will kill me!

Ash' pov

Margot pulls back from our kiss. We both breath heavily. We look at each other and I try to put all my love for her in that one moment. I see her blush and she looks away. I try to catch her gaze again, but she looks anywhere but me. Was the kiss that bad? I should have never kissed her. Dumb move Ash! Damn it! I probably ruined everything. We were actually friends for the past few hours. All that progress for nothing. She jumps up really fast and before I can react, she already jumped trough her portal. I could go after her, but maybe I should give her some space? What if she never wants to see me again? This already was my second chance. I screwed up and I don't know how to fix it