chapter twelve

Autor's pov

'so, who exactely are you and where are you from?' Kara asks curiously. 'I'm sorry, but where am I?' Ashallayn asks confused. 'you're at the DEO' Margot answers. 'the DEO,' Ashallayn says thoughtful. 'this is earth 38?' he sounds suprised. 'yeah, how do you know?' Kara asks, clearly confused. Ashallayn ignores the question. 'I'm suppose to be on earth 1' he mumbles to himself. 'you were' margot says. 'but we brought you here because the DEO specialises in alien life' Ashallayn looks around and tries to stand up again. 'I need to go back to earth 2' he says panicking. 'bring me back!' he shouts. Margot puts her hands on his shoulders and looks right into his eyes. 'you have to rest first. You could explain why you're on earth and maybe we can help you' her voice seems to calm him down. He sits back on the bed. 'I'm suppose to find a girl. If we're on earth 38, that means krypton and Daxom exist here right? Well, you can compare my planet with Daxom. Let's call it Daxom 2.0 to make it easy okay? Just like daxom, my planet has a sister planet krypton 2.0. just like daxom and krypton, our planets arn't exactly friends, 16 years ago a boy was born on daxom 2.0. he was the crownprince. On the same moment, a girl was born on krypton 2.0. the crownprincess. The people of both planets saw this as a sign and the 2 planets made a deal. On their 18th birthday, they would marry and peace would be brought to both planets. Everything was fine untill the girl was kidnapped and taken away to earth. Before anyone could find her, she dissapeared to another earth. Her parents never gave up hope and they made a deal with the king and queen of daxom 2.0. The moment their daughter would re-appear on earth 1, the crownprince of daxom 2.0 would go to earth and save her. That's why I'm here. She appeared on earth 2 a few weeks ago and I, crownprince of Daxom 2.0, have to save her and bring her home' everyone is quiet after his explanation. 'perhaps I can help' Margot whispers. 'I can travel trough worlds. I could help you follow her wherever she goes' Ashallayn nodds gratefull. 'thank you' Kara steps forward. 'but first, you have to recover. After that, we can all help. Now you have to sleep okay? Otherwise the crownprincess is lost' Ashallayn nodds sofly and lies down on the bed. Everyone exept Margot walks away. Mon El turns around to look at the two teenagers. 'do you think what I think?' Kara turns around too. 'yes I do' together they watch the two talk and laugh together. 'will they ever realise on their own?' Kara asks. Mon El shakes his head. 'I think they need a superhero or two to show them' they smile at each other. 'the perfect job for us.' they share a passionate kiss.