chapter eleven

author's pov

back at the S.T.A.R. Labs

'what are we going to do with him? he is just a child' Barry says. 'we could take him back with us to the DEO. he is an alien after all. we have everything we need to examin him' Barry nodds thoughtful. 'yeah maybe' Margot steps forward. 'I could go too. in that way, Alex can finish her research on me and you have someone to bring you constant information.' Barry sights. 'sure, but you have to promise to come visit us every evening okay? you're still my responsibility. I don't want to screw this up' Margot smiles and hugs him. 'I could even sleep at home if it makes you feels better' she says. 'yeah, that would definitely make me feel a lot better' Barry says laughing. 'let's go then. sorry dinner was ruined' Kara says while taking the boy in bridal style. 'next time' Barry asures her. they all say their goodbyes and Barry opens the portal to the DEO. Margot turns around with a last smile. 'I'll be home soon enough'

'what is this?' Henk asks as soon as Kara steps trough the portal. 'Henk, be nice. we're bringing a child with us' she says before Mon El and Margot come through the portal too. 'we found this boy in a pod on earth one. we decided to bring him here, because we know how to deal with aliens like him' Kara explaines to Henk. Alex walks over to them. 'so who is this?' Kara shrugs. 'we don't know. he hasn't woken up yet' Margot steps forward. 'he arrived at my world in a pod like Mon els and Kara's. is it possible the pod went so fast, it could jump between worlds?' Alex shakes her head. no, that is not possible, he must be from universe one. there is no other possibility' she answers. 'let's just wait 'till he wakes up. he can tell us himself' Mon El suggest. the others nodd.

Margot runs toward the others. 'he's awake!' she says while heavily breathing. they all rush to the room the boy is lying in. he looks a little scared when he sees so many people approching him. 'what is your name?' Kara approches him slowly. 'Ashallayn' the boy anwsers softly. 'do you remember what happened to you?' the boy, Ashallayn, nodds. 'I'm on a queeste.' he tries to stand up, but Margot pushes him back on the bed. 'you should stay in bed for a while. you're pretty weak'

ashallayn's pov

those eyes. they're so beautiful. I look at the girl who pushed me back. her big brown eyes seem to look right trough me. I want to drown in them. I shake my head. NO! I have to fullfill my duty. I can't get distracted! I just can't.

hey guy's!

so? what do you think about this chapter?

what do you think about Ashallayn? and who do you think he is?

don't forget to vote, comment and share!

love you guys

xoxo