The Final Destination

Suddenly we are jumped by demon guards. I'm back in chains, but these ones burn my skin.

"Don't touch her!" Cade screams attempting to fight the four demons holding him down.

"Take them to the hall. I'm making an example." A deep, hypnotizing voice orders.

An example? That means there will be many demons and other evil creatures. Suddenly one of the demons hits my head hard, and motions towards the tall, black figure standing in front of me.

"Your majesty." I bow before adding, "our first and last hello."

The demons yank me away as Cade yells over and over again but I'm smirking. I think I just thought of a plan.

...

The demons lock my chains to the floor and stand guard by the door. The room is occupied by vampires, werewolves, hell hounds, night riders, a dragon or two, and many other evil creatures. Some of which I didn't even recognize. I tried to remember every single detail of this place. This is it. I have to accept who I am, and I have to figure out how to use it. If only Cade trained me for this instead of protecting me.

"Hello, Anthea."

"Her name is Sam." Jacob rolls his eyes.

The dark figure suddenly darts over and appears next to Jacob.

"I don't need you anymore. Therefore you are as good as-" he snaps Jacob's neck before adding, "dead."

The crowd of people start cheering and chanting before Jacob's body even hits the ground.

"Now, onto you." The figure says.

"So, you're the king of hell?" I say kind of disappointed.

"I am." He says pridefully.

I try to rememeber everything we learned about him. The counsellors of every race of evil bowed to his authority. He never looses, which is why he speaks the language of a business man. You want something? Offer him something else in return.

"This is your palace?" I ask.

"It is." He says lifting his arms up as if presenting it to me.

"Any other questions?" He asks.

"What kind of poison is this?" I ask pointing to my wrists wrapped in chains soaked in a certain poison made up of werewolf blood, witch skin, and vampire venom. It was called periculo tres.

"Oak tree." He lies.

His chin lifts when he lies. He's overwhelmingly prideful.

"How come you haven't killed me yet?" I ask.

"My son" he hisses on the word 'son', "is questioning his loyalty. You see, in order to get to you I need to go through him. Unfortunately you're incapable of death. That boy has the answer to my question, he just doesn't know how to give it up." The creature says slightly aggravated.

"Sir, we have a...problem." A demon says appearing in the doorway.

The crowd goes silent.

"What kind of problem?" He asks.

"Caiden is refusing to give up the information." The demon nearly whispers.

Silence floods into our conversation. Suddenly the figure appears in front of the demon. He tears it's heart out and rips it's limbs off. I turn my head away, but claws pull me back forcing me to watch.

"ONE ORDER. THATS ALL I ASKED." He yells before jolting his attention to me.

"If he won't fall for the fake pain, we will just have to give him real pain." He says smiling devilishly.