State Of Shock

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying the fan fic! By the way, the names of the chapters aren't meant to be related to the chapter, I am just putting random songs as titles. Who's listened to 'State Of Shock'? Thoughts? I LOVE IT xD thankyou all so much for the thoughts and reads c:

___________________________

Alice's POV

"But you guys would make such a cute couple" Joey insisted.

I could feel my cheeks turning red, the funny thing about all this was, we are a couple.

"Yeah you would!" Cole added on, whilst coming to sit with us.

"Uhh, you guys wanna play some football?" Jakob awkwardly asked.

"That sounds like a good idea" I said nodding my head.

"Let's go get a football from the beach hut Alice" Jakob said standing up, me following.

We walked towards a beach hut which I assumed was theirs. When we were out of hearing distance, Jakob spoke up.

"That was so close" he sighed.

"I know..."

"I wanted to be alone with you, they were doing my head in" Jakob said shrugging.

"Aww Jakey, it's fine just think of it this way, they're teasing us but in reality, we've already got it"

"Yeah I guess" he opened the door to the beach hut and stepped in side, turning a light on. He gestured for me to follow.

When I was inside, I realised how big this beach hut really was. Jakob closed the door behind me.

"So this is where you keep your surfboards and that?" I asked looking around.

"Yep, I didn't actually come here to get a football, but I kind of have to now, I came here to do this..." Before I knew it our lips were connected. A grin spread across my face as we kissed, becoming more passionate by the minute. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before Jakob pulled away.

"I couldn't resist" he said smirking.

"Oh you're such a charmer" I bit my lip.

"You're so adorable" Jakob scooped me into his arms, my head buried in his chest.

"I wish we didn't have to hide to do this" I said sighing, looking up at him.

"So do I, I just don't know how everyone will react, at home, at school, everything"

"It's okay Jake, it's fine, we have each other, that's all that matters, right?"

"Right" he nodded his head in agreement and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

He was so cute, I just don't get how I got him.

"Come on, let's go" he said sadly.

"Don't forget the football" I laughed, holding on to his hand.

"Whatever" he laughed and kissed me on the lips. We left the beach hut, no longer holding hands. Jakob locked the door and we headed back to the others.

"What took you so long?" Travis asked, trying to get an answer he wanted from us.

"We had to pump the football up" Jakob lied covering up our time together, making me smile a little.

"Let's go!" I shouted whilst laughing.

We played 3 v 3, so the first game was me, Jakob and Joey against Cole, Travis and Kirsty. Max and Seb cheered however, Tiana just sat there staring at Cole as he had his shirt off. Well, all of the guys had their shirts off, but for some reason she was focusing on Cole. Me, Jakob and Joey went off so Max, Seb and Tiana could go on, we played so the winning team was to stay on.