Nightlife

Thankyou for the reads and the votes! I figured out how to use the italics and bold on my wattpad mobile app now so it might be more interesting to read ha... I hope you guys are enjoying! Thank :)

Jakob's POV

I heard familiar voices, it was about 3am. I pretended to be asleep. I opened my eyes very slightly to see mom and dad standing up, whispering. Emily's Army were still fast asleep and so was Kirsty, Mike, Tre and Jason.

"Oh look at them" mom whispered looking at me and Alice. I just remembered that we were cuddling. I felt so warm, so comfortable. Something about it just felt so, right. I saw my dad pull out his phone.

"Billie? What are you doing sweetie?" Mom asked softly.

"Taking a photo of all of them, they look funny there's like one corner of cuddling and one corner of 'hey fall asleep wherever' haha"

"You are so immature mister!" Mom said laughing quietly, I tried not to laugh.

Dad took a photo of all of us asleep, why? I don't know, my dad's kinda weird with random stuff like this.

"Do you wanna go to bed?" Dad asked mom.

"Yeah" mom turned around and smiled at me and Alice still cuddled up, then silently closed the door behind her. I had been awake for about 10 minutes now, and I just couldn't fall back asleep. I just watched the tv, which was still on Kerrang! and kept Alice close to me.

I hadn't realised how fast the time went by, but it was almost 4am. My Chemical Romance - Planetary (GO!) was on, I felt Alice stir a little. A minute later, I saw her eyes slowly flutter open.

"Hello sleepy head" I whispered, smiling at her as she looked up at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up or fall asleep on you" she said panicky but quietly.

"It's fine, everyone else is asleep, do you want to go upstairs so we can talk?"

"Okay" I waited for Alice to sit up as she was still clutched on to me. We quietly stood up, looking around us to check that rocky, Cleo or mojo weren't on the floor and we also saw everyone else asleep. Travis and Kirsty looked so cute together, I hope one day that me and Alice are well..a couple, like them. Alice and I crept out of the basement and upstairs to the kitchen. By this time, it was around 10 past 4am and we were both wide awake.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked looking over to her as she rubbed her eyes. She was so much more beautiful than I had realised.

"Yes please" Alice replied as she walked over to me. I don't know why but I pulled her in for a hug, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her head into my chest. I just held her close, once again I felt so comfortable and warm.

"What's this?" I heard Mike say as he walked into the kitchen. Shit.

"Nothing" we said in unison whilst instantly letting go.

"Hmm okay... Can I ask you guys a serious question?" This couldn't of been good.

"Sure" I said whilst rubbing the back of my head.

"Are you guys like, yknow, dating?"

Alice and I looked at each other then we both looked at Mike.

"No" we both simply replied, saying at the same time.

"You should" Mike said whilst walking back into the corridor.

"Anyway... What drink did you want again?" I asked trying to not make it awkward.