"So for you to feel comfortable..." Hikaru started as always.

"With Mori-senpai's help..." Kaoru continued.

"Would mean that you aren't just best friends."

"Well that depends on how close of a best friend you define them. I've known Honey and Takashi practically my whole life so what's the difference?" I shrugged.

"So why didn't you ask Honey for help?" They both wondered aloud.

"He's short, no offence Honey." I answered.

"None taken." He smiled.

Haruhi emerged from the prep room in her pink dress which was near identical to mine and extensions that were clipped into her hair. "What's going on out here?" She asked. The twins rambled to Haruhi about the incident. "So what, a boy and a girl aren't allowed to be best friends?"

"I still don't think that was best friend act, I mean look how low that zipper actually goes." Hikaru crossed his arms in doubt.

A hand rested on my shoulder before I began to speak again. "(y/n), it's okay." He said with a warm smile. "They'll find out eventually." I nodded.

"Find out what exactly?" Kyoya asked.

"Takashi and (y/n)-chan are in a relationship." Honey blurted out

"WHUT?!" The twins and Haruhi yelled and Kyoya gave a glance from his cellphone. He had been attempting to get a hold of Tamaki nonstop.

Haruhi and the twins pestered us for details and fussed over the subject although they eventually calmed down and we took a seat. In this time Takashi took the liberty of putting extensions in my hair while I reluctantly allowed him to do so.

_____

"Kyoya-senpai, what's with this outfit?" Haruhi asked.

"We told you, it's the costume for the special parade."

"You look so cute Haru-chan." Honey commented.

"I don't understand, why are we the only ones dressed as a girl." She referred to me.

"Awh come on. It's cosplay so it's okay for you to both dress as girls." Hikaru reminded us.

"I am one you know." Haruhi deadpanned while the blue twin gave a mischievous laugh

"Well?" Kaoru turned to Kyoya.

"No luck. He's not there." He concluded snapping his phone closed.

"I can't believe senpai didn't show. I really thought he was going to make it despite what she said." Haruhi referenced her earlier conversation with Tonnerre while Kyoya tried calling somewhere else.

"How could he be so stupid?" Kyoya seethed. "Evidently Tamaki is planning to return to France."

"Tama-chan is going to leave us?" Honey asked slightly heart broken.

"You're kidding me!" Hikaru yelled. "We can't just let it end so suddenly."

"Do you know when he's leaving?" Kyoya asked through the phone. "What? Why is he leaving so soon?" It killed me not being able to hear the other end of the conversation. He gasped. "Tamaki." We all got up and rushed to the window as he drove by, all except Haruhi.

"Tama-chan!" Honey cried out.

"No way." Kaoru said putting his fists on the glass.

"The Ouran fair isn't even over yet!" Hikaru yelled.

"My family's car should be in the parking lot." Kyoya explained.

"Haruhi let's go." I ran and grabbed her hand pulling her from the seat.