The Water Park

After a wild rush of us surfing down the current, it slowed down and we got out of the water. I looked around us to see we were completely surrounded by shrubbery and trees... Again. 'I swear, if Tamaki ever drags us to a place like this again, I will personally kill him.'

"Well. Where do you suppose we are?" I stood still holding onto Honey's hand and looking around for a way back. This had just made things all the more bad.

"I don't know but I think we should go that way (y/n)-chan." He pointed in a direction.

"Wait, isn't the rule if you get lost you're supposed to be stay put until you're found?"

"We're not lost (y/n)-chan. Come on." He started off and I had no choice but to go with him. If something happened to Honey, Takashi would lose himself, so I took it upon myself to take his place.

"How do you know it's this way?" I asked.

"I just have a feeling you know." My jaw dropped after he said that. 'So we're relying on Honey's instinct? What have I gotten myself into? Anyway, even if we do get lost Takashi and the others will all come looking for us... eventually.'

We kept walking through the jungle until there was a grunting sound. "Uhh... What was that?" I looked over to the direction where the sound came from. Out shuffled a giant alligator. Both Honey and I screamed and climbed up a tree. "WHAT THE HELL KYOYA?!"

"Come on (y/n)-chan, we won't get home if we stay here. We'll stay in the trees." Honey spoke as he jumped from the branch we were on to the next tree. I followed suit. We continued in the direction of Honey's instinct for a while before we heard yelling coming from a little way over. It came from a rather deep voice. Honey took hold of a vine and swung over. I simply jumped through the trees.

We found Takashi and Haruhi surrounded by a squad of about nine policemen. "Takashi, Haru-chan, outta the way." He started yelling like Tazan and kicked a police officer in the face. I landed the opposite side of Honey between two others. They turned their attention to Honey and I.

"Honey, you take that side." I yelled quickly before jumping up and kicking the two on either side of me in the stomach. They were both pushed back a fair distance before one got up and came over with the others on my side. I flipped one over my shoulder and he landed on top of the other guy. Another came for me and I punched all of his nerves so quickly it was unseen. I then grabbed his hand and spun him around. He landed on the pile I had created. The last one came thundering towards me and tried to hit me. I dodged his attack skillfully and grabbed his arm. I round-housed him with so much force that he topped off my small mountain of victims.

"You guys should be more careful who you mess with. Picking on our friends is bad! Got it?!" Honey and I both scolded the fallen soldiers. The rest of the host club came running towards us. Tamaki went straight for Haruhi.

"I'm not sure what happened here but at least they're still alive." Hikaru spoke.

"It's pretty amazing that this is Honey and (y/n)'s work, they must have really been holding back." Kaoru finished.

"Huh? What do you mean they were holding back?" Haruhi asked confused.

"So then you don't know about them?"

They each took turns explaining Honey's, Takashi's and my own family backgrounds.

"So how were you able to find us?" The twins asked.

"It wasn't hard. It didn't take us long to reach the end of the current pool so we decided to look for you guys." I let Honey explain and nodded. The guards began to apologise to us after they heard who we were. Then there was praising, something I was rather annoyed by.