The Beach (P1)

(Your POV)

I opened my eyes to find the sun beaming through the multiple windows of a car. I heard a light chatter and then exclamations.

"She's waking up!"

"What do we do boss?!"

"I don't think I could stand being tossed across a room again."

Sitting up I yawned and stretched then rubbing my sleepy eyes. 'Where am I? Why is the host club here? Where are we going?' I looked around to see everyone on one side of the car, except for Takashi.

"What's going on?" I spoke as I rubbed my eye.

"Phew, she's alright men, calm down." Tamaki spoke and returned to his seat.

"What? Of course I'm alright. What are you on about?"

"You mean you don't remember?" Haruhi asked as though it should be obvious.

"Oh yeah... We're going to the beach today, that's right." I gave a nervous laugh. "Wait, how'd I get in the car?" Everyone's mouths dropped.

"You got woken up by Tama-chan and went crazy, then you fell asleep so Takashi had to carry you out." Honey explained to me.

"Oh no..." I scratched the back of my neck. "I didn't hurt anyone did I?"

"You threw Tamaki at us, that's about all." Kyoya spoke. Tamaki sulked in a corner of the limo.

"That's it? Wow you guys must be pretty lucky then. Guess you guys do mean something to me after all." I laughed nervously.

"That's it?" The twins quoted.

"Lucky?!" Tamaki shouted.

"Yeah. If it was one of my maids or if I didn't like you guys it would have been way worse."

"So because you attacked the boss..." Hikaru started.

"Does that mean you don't like him?" Kaoru finished as both of them wore evil grins.

He went over and started moping in a corner of the limousine again. "Well not necessarily. It just depends on where you all were I guess. I'm assuming he was the closest so I probably just grabbed him and whatever happened, happened."

"So you don't hate me?" Tamaki peeked over his shoulder to look at me. I shook my head and he hugged me. "I was so scared that my daughter hated me for no reason, but she doesn't and we can't help if she has a little problem with waking up like Kyoya and Honey-senpai. It's okay my daughter, you're forgiven."

He was squeezing my so much my face started to turn blue from lack of air. "Taka...shi." I gasped for help while my eye twitched. He pulled me away from Tamaki into his own arms that wrapped around me gently. "Thanks." I said after a moment of breathing. He released me from his tender grasp. "No other martial arts master can beat me except maybe Takashi or Honey, but if it came down to it Tamaki could definitely put me out with one of his death hugs."

He went back to pouting in his corner while the twins snickered and Honey, Haruhi and I laughed.

_____

We finally arrived in Okinawa where Kyoya's parents owned a private beach and would house us at their villa. Everything was beautiful except just one little thing. The host club decided to invite the girls to host them at the beach.

"WHUT?! Why didn't anyone tell me before?"

"Because we knew you'd say no." The twins stated.

I groaned. 'And here I thought we were all gonna get a little break from everything.' My whole body drooped.