(42)

Y/n pov

*But nothing happened. . .

"Ugh...again..? How am I going to save Asriel!?....or...do we need continue..?" Running my hands through my hair I sigh in frustration.

I guess I'll just make Toriel alive again..

~to the morning 030~

"Wake up people!!!! Let's get movin-!?" Frisk threw a pillow at Chara with a angered expression "FUCK YOU IM SLEEPING!!!!" "..I hate you.."

You saw when Chara and Frisk were fighting Mettaton, oh well, you'll just watch them like the creep you are.

Nobody's pov

Chara stopped walking and looked at Frisk "..Chara?" "Don't you notice how fucking long it takes for author-chan to update this book?" Everyone looked at eachother "to be honest, yes" Y/n said looking at the button Core Frisk gave them.

"I mean, can't they just take us to the end already? Or at least update once a week!!!" Frisk put a hand on Chara's shoulder "author-chan should update Frisk!!!! I mean, look at how many people love me!!" "Chara, I think the author could be maybe running out of ideas"

Walking in a elevator, Frisk pressed a button making the elevator move forward.

"...hey...are you guys at least...scared to fight dad?.."

You said out of the blue looking at the two.

Chara smiled at you "heh, I guess! But, that's just how life is, no?" Frisk sat down "true, but, after this...are we heading back...home..?" You froze from this answer.

"Y-you guys... aren't really going to the surface....r-right..?" You asked "of course we are! Why do you ask?" You put on a smile "heh...no reason.."

Walking down the long gray hallway, you encountered some monster's on the way  telling the story of ASRIEL, somehow this triggered you (idk)

Frisk saved and entered the house, it was pretty much like Toriel's home.

"Hey Chara! I just saw the bitchy Flowey but it left for some odd reason" Frisk yelled in one of the rooms.

Chara saw you holding a pair of keys which lead to the lock for downstairs "I'll open it!" She took the keys from your hands and opened the lock quickly heading down with you and Frisk following behind.

.

.

.

You see a HUEG flower garden, standing in the middle, is ASGORE.

"...dad...?.." Chara said looking at home watering the garden, humming a song he used to play for you and Asriel.

"..oh! Is somebody there?"

(Once I'm done this book, I'm thinking about making a Core Frisk x Reader or Hatsune Miku x Reader, what do you guys want?)