Meeting old friends (26)

Nobody pov

Y/n, Frisk, and Chara walked out of the ruins and entered a place full of white snow and trees.

"What the hell?" Frisk looked down seeing a stick blocking her way, "just walk over it" Y/n floated over the stick but noticed Chara looking down at the snow.

"Chara?" "..." "partner????" "..." Y/n snapped her/his fingers infront of Chara face making her look up. "H-huh" "you ok?" Chara hesitated for a moment but answered anyway "....yea..." Chara went back to looking down at the snow "...Char-"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!!" Frisk shouted in the distance.

Y/n pov

Chara doesn't seem ok and I know why.....I feel the same too, anyways, since we walked past the stick I don't feel safe...I have the feeling we are being watched, so we just walked ahead and of course me floating on top of Chara head.

*SNAP*

All of use turned seeing the stick.... snapped in half "Y-Y/n..." Chara whispered "walk faster" Frisk and Chara walked faster but then I heard footsteps behind us, making use dash.

"WAIT!!" I yelled making them stop "look!" I pointed to the bridge making them look at it.

"Human... don't you know how to greet a new pal..? Turn around and shack my hand..."
We turned around seeing a black figure putting out his hand for a handshake so Frisk pushed out there hand and...

*Fart noise*

"Heh the old woopie cushion in the hand trick, it's always funny!" Chara giggled at the noise making the figure put his head up showing his face. "SAN'S!!!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face.

Oh man I miss Sans so much! His puns, jokes, and of course his tricks "hey you see this gate thingy?" Sans points to making Frisk and Chara nod "go right through it, ya go right through, my bro made the bars to wide to stop anyone" WAIT DOSE HE MEAN PAPYRUS!?

"Speaking of my bro I think that's him right there" we walked through the gate but stopped because Sans did "quick behind that lamp"
.
.
.
Frisk didn't move tho like WTF!?
"Or you can just.......stand there...." "SANS!!!!" We turned around to be faced with.....PAPY!!!!

Nobody pov

"SANS!! DID YOU FIND ANY HUMANS YET!??" "yup" Sans said stepping aside showing Papyrus the humans "WOW REALLY?? WELL THAT'S SETTLED!!" Papyrus smiled his famous smile and walked away.

"Hey Frisk?" Y/n whispered softly to Frisk "yes?" "Um..... change of plans..." Frisk gave Y/n a questionable look making Y/n sigh in frustration "welllll....how am I going to put this........can we....not fight Papyrus??".

Frisk opened there eyes and glared at Y/n making them sweat but Chara on the other hand gave them a proud look, along with a smile.

".....why.....?" "Please! I don't want to hurt Papyrus! If I did....I...I would never forgive myself..." Y/n looked down at there shoes feeling disappointed within themselves.

.

.

.

"....fine"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Y/n and Chara yelled at the same time making Frisk jump.

"Hey..." Sans finely spoke making Chara and Frisk turn around "umm...my brother Papyrus has been really down lately and.... seeing a human might make his day....".

Y/n turned around seeing Sans expression darken a bit "so it will help......if you keep trying to be one" Sans then teleported away into thin air.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Get wrecked Y/n!!" Chara and Frisk smirked making Y/n face redden in anger "S-SHUT UP!".