Monopoly and love (18)

Chara pov

I woke up still hugging Y/n while
he/ she is sleeping, not to mention Frisk doing the same. "*Sigh*...why did you have to do that test Y/n..." I say to his/her sleeping face "when did you get...this.." I took Y/n left arm and looked at the metal plate on there wrist where there cuts where 'thank god I banged up those cuts..they where pretty deep..'.

Y/n pov

I heard mumbling which woke me up seeing Chara awake "....morning Chara....." "O-oh morning Y-Y/n!" I realized the position we where in then Frisk woke up. Frisk looked at me then hugged me crying "why are you crying!? Did I do something!" "N-no...I just thought you would never wake up.." Frisk whispered in my ear hugging me tighter. "A-all of you a-are cry babies!" I blushed hugging them both "good morning my child!" 'SHIT' I thought pushing Chara and Frisk casing them to fall on the floor "H-hi mom! Morning!" "Well..it's not really morning its actually 12:04 my child" "WAIT WHAT!? REALLY? NEW RECORD!!". Toriel giggled at this and then put butter scotch pie on the table on the side of me "thanks mom!" "Your welcome my child, also Frisk and Chara pie are o-"MOM ME AND DAD FOUND SOMETHING!!" "What is it Asriel?" "It's called...Mon-o- poly?" Frisk, Chara, and me spit out our pie making Toriel give us a 'really?' face. "MONOPOLY!!" Frisk and Chara said at that same time "me and Asriel went to the basement and found this human game! Isn't that right Asriel?" Asgor said patting Asriel head gently "yup!" "Well what are we waiting for? Let's play!" "Not intel your done eating your pie and brushing your teeth!" Said Toriel "ok!"

*Timeskip*

Nobody pov

All of you sat on the floor around the Monopoly bored ready to start "don't start yet!" Said Chara running holding a cardboard box that says 'Jail' written on it with what looks like black marker, it also had two cardboard pieces which is to reassemble jail cell bars. "What's this for Chara?" 'oh! Me and Chara made that for who ever lands on the 'go to 'Jail'! Pretty neat huh?' Frisk signed to you, even though she can speak but she told you to keep it secret "ya it's cool! And creative" "thanks Y/n!" Chara said. All of you started playing hoping to not lose you game money, then suddenly Asgor landed on the 'go to jail' "oh..looks like I have to-" Asgor was cut off when Chara slammed the box on Asgor head making his horns popping out of the 'Jail' box. "Asriel you landed on my property!" "Oh! How much do I need to give you?" "Oh! Nothing much just 1050$" you stated calmly "W-WHAT!? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THAT!?!!" " Then give me everything you have" "b-but-" you grabbed Asriel cash and throws his player piece to the corner of the room.
*1 minute Later*
"Chara and Frisk you landed on my property! Give me 1050$!" "O-ok.." 'sure...here you go..' you grabbed there cash and put them where Asgor was. "Mom you landed on my property!" "Oh shoot! *Sigh* well played my child!" "YES!! IM THE MONOPOLY!" "NOO!" Asriel layed down on the Monopoly bored crying his lungs out, Frisk sat there with a worried expression, Asgor still have the box on his head sweating nervously, Chara sat there with Frisk laughing at what is happening tears of pure joy coming out of there eyes, you and Toriel on the other hand put on shades. Toriel grabbed all the Monopoly money and started showering you with them "ok! That's enough fun for one day! Let's clean up the mess" "umm...mom? Can me and Y/n go to the room and talk about something?" "Sure my child! But come back when you are done" "ok!". Chara grabbed your hand and took you to the room "so what do you want to talk about-MMFH!?!" Chara pulled you into a kiss putting her arms around your neck making you surprised at first but then soon relaxed making you kiss back snaking your arms around her waist pulling her closer to you. Chara licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and of course you allowed it making her explore your mouth making her claim it "Chara, Y/n are you- OH MY GOODNESS!!!" You and Chara pulled away and met face to face with Toriel. "M-MOM!!! We can explain!!" You said in a blushing mess also was Toriel. "M-my child.....you have some explanations to tell me right now" Toriel locked the door behind her then sat on your bed giving you and Chara a glare "well my child?" "We.........we like each other...."
"But my child you two are sisters/brother and sister!"
Then Chara had enough courage to speak up "But we aren't technically....you know...come on Toriel you got to understand!" Toriel looked at you both then smiled making you two shocked. "Ok then...I allow it! But don't do it in public or in school, and not in the house when everyone is here!" "Yes! Thank you mom!" "Oh! But there is one thing!" "What is it?" "No love make intel marriage!". Toriel gave you a death glare which she mentioned you the most "but... Toriel...can I ask I question?" Yes Chara anything!" Chara looked nervous at first but said it anyway "when someone.....gives me a kiss or touchy things....I sometimes will....get hearts in my red eyes....which means...um.." "you want more?" Toriel finished the sentence for Chara making her surprised but nodded. "*Sigh* fine...Y/n" "y-yea?" "No touchy business..." you sweat dropped and gulped but nodded anyway. "Ok...good...well don't forget to clean your room ok?" "Ok!" Toriel left the room and you sighed in relief
"Love you Y/n.." Chara said hugging you "....love you to..." you played with her hair making her purr like a cat.

(Today I woke up and went on my phone then seen how many views this book got. Then I thew my phone in the corner of my room and went to church.....it help me A LOT!)