04 | female power

Start from the beginning

Rightly so, she heard his distanced voice yell and rolled her eyes. That guy really thought life was a menu of room service at his beck and call.

She locked herself in with a swipe of the card, "I got the clothes." She joggled the bags she brought and put them down on the first available chair she spotted before taking care of the trolley.

"So, the shoot is at noon tomorrow down by Laguna, so I suggest, we go over these things now, and I'll have your measurements down for the right fit before then," she started, as she began to unpack the clothes, not acknowledging her surroundings.

"Besides you have an appearance at the premiere party for that blockbuster with that guy from WWE tonight so I also brought over some samples from De—'" She came to a halt as she spotted movement from the opened door into the bedroom and let out a scream, immediately slapping a hand over her eyes.

"Hey, Tessa right?" Hale's voice sounded amused and Tessa spun on her feet, though she was already quite sure she had gone blind, but still did not want to tempt fate.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" She hissed, and heard giggling which made her cringe all that much more. She did not know what was worse. The fact that Hale was completely unfazed about being caught or the fact that 2 girls were playing twister on his bed.

"If you wanna join—" Hale remarked and Tessa could hear the grin on his lips which made her feel nauseous.

"You better have shown those chicks the door in 5 minutes or I'll post your ass on social media for the whole freaking world to see!" Feverishly trying to feel her way around, she bumped over an armchair almost slipping, but managed to catch herself before she fell all the way into it and roamed towards the door after the doorknob.

"Nothing they haven't already seen before," Hale muttered indifferently, his words getting muffled further as Tessa heard noisy kissing sounds accompanied by another gag refluxing giggle.

"5 minutes, Hale, or so help you God!" She yelled threateningly as she finally managed to locate the doorknob by the inappropriate r-rated sounds that made her ears bleed.

Slamming the door shut, she walked over to the chair, which she seconds before had been close to trip over and let herself fall down into it willingly this time. She shook her head while wanting to claw her eyes out from the image that seemed etched onto her retina, afraid it had taken up permanent residence.

If she wanted to watch reruns of European episodes of Paradise Hotel she would have done so. Not letting it pounce on her at 8 o'clock in the morning.

It was a freaking walking cliche, or well not walking as she was not sure how they could even move in those positions. Really, they seemed more bendable than what should be allowed and they weren't even deflated Lolita dolls.

Getting a hold of a pillow, she slapped it over her face and let out an irritated high-pitched shrill.

Maybe she could report him for sexual harassment?

The door clicked open again and she kept her head buried in the pillow, squeezing even firmer into it, not wanting to see the skimpily clad conquests walk the walk of shame. Then it was better to make herself suffocate.

"You said eight o'clock. So far I still had 3 minutes," Hale's voice sounded from somewhere and Tessa let out a breathy snort.

"You can look, you know, I sent them through to the service elevator," he added and she could almost hear the non-committing shrug that followed.

"Oh, how thoughtful of you. And here I thought it was for you not showing your paid escapades off to the media," she prattled in reply, nonetheless she threw the pillow away only to let her face hide in her hands, looking at the ground between her fingers, still not sure she wanted to look at the sickly arrogant prick.