The Surprise

That awkward silence was there again. You didn't know what to say, Grimmjow didn't know what to say. Instead, the two of you were looking away from each other, in your own little worlds. Yet, the awkwardness wouldn't cease, and holding each others hand wasn't helping.

"Don't you think they look cute together!?" Yumichika gushed as he and Ikkaku hid behind public objects: lamp post... mail box...
"Why the heck are we spying on them anyways?" Ikkaku questioned with an irritated tone. "The Captain wanted us to bring Kagami back to the shop."
"Shh!" Yumichika answered back, shutting up Ikkaku as they continued to watch you both head into a park.

You were rather surprised when Grimmjow had taken you to the park, cutting through the grass as it seemed like he was taking a shortcut to wherever he was taking you. But it made you wonder, did Grimmjow even notice the sign that read 'Keep Off The Grass'? Probably not.

"There it is!" Grimmjow suddenly said, as he went into a running pace, still dragging you behind.

"Heh?" You questioned as Grimmjow pulled you to something you didn't expect at all.

"A food stand?" You questioned as you looked at the sign that read the menu of different of burgers, hotdogs, sausages and fries.
"Yeah." Grimmjow answered with a wide smirk. "I use to fcukin' eat here before you started bringing me lunch."
"So your idea of taking me to lunch, is this food stand? In a park?" You questioned with your head cocked to the side slightly confused. You didn't know Grimmjow liked this kind of food, maybe you should try cooking it at home one day.
"Yeah." Grimmjow answered plainly, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

For the moment, you were caught off by Grimmjow's answer, and you had stayed silent. Even Grimmjow began to have second thoughts on this.

"And you like to eat here?" You questioned once more.
"Fuck yeah!" Grimmjow answered with excitement. "The food isn't as good as yours, but it's still good."

You couldn't help but smile at Grimmjow's confession and excitement. There it was again, the real Grimmjow. Who didn't try to please anyone but himself, who only thought of himself.

"So, which one is good?" You asked Grimmjow as you looked over the menu. Now, what the heck... is a french fry?

Grimmjow had almost regretted in taking you to the food stand. He didn't think the expression on your face was a good one, perhaps you didn't like where he took you, just like every other female. They claimed it was a joke to be taken to a food truck, and demanded to be taken somewhere with more 'class'. But not you. There you were, accepting where he had taken you, and even asking the vendor what a french fry was. How the fcuk did you not know what a french fry was though? It's a potato that had been stripped naked, then starved to death so it's skinny, and then fried.

Taking forever to decide which one you wanted, Grimmjow had sent you away to sit on the bench near the fountain while he ordered for you. Yes, you were taking to long to order, and Grimmjow losing his patience, sent you away.

"Shit, you take damn forever to order woman." Grimmjow commented as he returned with multiple food in his arms.
"Don't tell me you ordered everything..." You said slowly as you eyed all the wrapped food in Grimmjow's arms.
"I didn't know which one you fuckin' wanted." Grimmjow answered back.
"Well if you have let me order, then you wouldn't have to buy them all."
"You were takin' to damn long!"
"Well next time have some patience!"
"No one can have any patience with how long you were takin'!"
"There was too many to choose from!"
"There were six things on the fcukin' menu!" Grimmjow yelled. "Three of them were the same thing!"
"Well how am I supposed to choose when I don't know what anything on the menu is?!"
"Well now you can choose from fuckin' here!" Grimmjow yelled as he gently dumped all the food on the bench beside you.
"You got them all for me?" You asked, slightly surprised.
"Yeah. So hurry up and choose." Grimmjow answered back.