The Forgiven

"I told the Captain it wasn't wise to tell you." Yumichika said with a sigh as you and Grimmjow stood outside on the porch, soaking wet from the rain.
"Maybe it wasn't wise for Onii- san to say anything at all." Kagami mumbles under her breath.
"You 2 missed lunch. Come inside before you catch a cold." Yumichika continued as he opened the door wider to let you and Grimmjow inside, he obviously missed your comment.

Grimmjow being his usual possesive self, still held onto your hand as he dragged you into the shop. He didn't even give you a chance to talk to anyone as he dragged you straight to the room.

"Hurry up and change." Grimmjow demanded as he went through your clothes, throwing you whatever he could find. You only watched curiously. It was strange for Grimmjow to be so helpful around you. Then again, it was just strange for Grimmjow to be nice. But he was being impatient and demanding. Ignoring all this, you decided to just grab your clothes and change into something different.

"Time for your medicine!" Urahara called out as he walked into the room just as you had re- entered.
"Medicine? But we're not even sick." You said as Urahara continued into the room, 2 spoons in 1 hand, and a bottle of medicine in the other.
"This is to prevent you from getting sick." Urahara said with a smile. "You need to take care of your gigai's too you know."
"You're joking." You answered annoyed. Grimmjow changing in the background.

"Don't just strip your clothes off!" You screamed at Grimmjow, him about to take his boxers off now. "There's people in the room!"
"Well then get out!" Grimmjow yelled back.
"Why don't you go to the washroom and change!"
"This is my room!"
"This is actually my room! Your room is a hotel with some next person!"
"Shutup bitch! I don't want to be with some next bitch, I want to stay with you in this fuckin' room!"

There was a moments pause between the two. While you were surprised at Grimmjow's outburst, Grimmjow was seething mad.

"Ah, well this is a lovely reunion." Urahara said joyously. "But it's time for medicine."
"We don't need medicine!" Grimmjow and you had screamed at the same time now.

The rest of the day had them become more of a lazy day, with everyone doing their own thing. Yachiru was off colouring, and Grimm was off playing with Grimmjow. Or bothering him as he would call it. You weren't even surprised that Grimm wanted to stay with Grimmjow so much, since they were both cats. What were you surprised at was Grimmjow's confession back in the room. Could he possibly be mean that? Hopefully... he did.

"Here's your stupid cat. Now take it."
"Hmm?" You answered as you turned around to face the blue haired man, and then looked down at Grimm who seemed to be rather attached to Grimmjow. You only smiled. "Why? He seems attached to you."

Grimmjow growled in response, as he sat down beside you with a grumpy expression.

"The damn thing keeps following me. So take the little shit so I can take a fuckin' nap."
"No." You responded. "Grimm wants to play with you, and you're not doing anything. So play with him."
"Damn woman." Grimmjow growled once more.
"Don't get mad at me. Blame the one who gave me the cat."

Grimmjow paused. It was his fault for giving you a cat. He knew he was going to regret ever buying the damn thing.

"And who fcukin' gave it to you?" Grimmjow asked subtely, pretending he didn't know.
"I guess the same person who gave me all the other gifts."
"And who gave you all that other shit?"
"I don't know." You answered thoughtfully. "Yumichika thinks it's a secret admirer. All I know is whoever this person is, has the particular liking to blue. They seem to think that's my favourite colour."
"Tch." Was Grimmjow's only response.

Grimmjow didn't know what he wanted anymore. He didn't know if he wanted you to know it was him who had been giving you gifts, or if he wanted to keep it all a secret. He was the man of destruction, not of this sappy shit.

"Maybe it's Jiro!"
"WHAT!?" Grimmjow suddenly screamed, as he was taken out of his thoughts.

Ok it was for sure now, this woman better know it's been him all along.

"Maybe Jiro is my secret admirer." You mentioned thoughtfully, completely forgetting Grimmjow was beside you.
"What the fuck you talking about woman?" Grimmjow asked annoyed. How dare you even suggest Jiro!! "It's not that pansy player."
"Why not?" You asked annoyed.
"Cause Jiro is fcukin' gay."
"He's not gay you idiot. He just has no girlfriend."
"Whatever."

"Kiyoshi!" You suddenly called out once more.
"The guy is too fuckin' shy and quiet dumbass!"
"Well maybe it's your boss Daichi." You answered in a know-it-all tone.
"Yeah fuckin' right. The guy fails in attractin' woman." Grimmjow scoffed, making it seem like it was quite obvious who the secret admirer was now. Who else could you possibly know in Karakura town?

"Maybe it's Ichi." You mentioned quietly, thoughtfully. It was a possibility.
"HELL FUCKIN' NO!" Grimmjow screamed this time. "There's no fuckin' way it's that damn strawberry!"
"Then who is it then? Since you seem to know." You asked in a plain expression. "Is it you?"
"Obviously you stupid woman!" Grimmjow continued you to yell. "Who else could it possibly be!?"

At that moment, Grimmjow's anger disappeared and for some reason he felt confused. You were neither shocked at his confession, neither did you show any surprise. You didn't even look mad at him after he had called you stupid. No, instead, you were smiling at him. A gentle smile. He began to think you were broken

"I was waiting for you to admit that."
"Wait, what?!" Grimmjow asked.
"I already knew, idiot." You admitted, that smile never leaving your face. "Blue is your favourite colour, not mine."
"You knew!?"
"Yup." You answered happily. "I'm not stupid. You kept wrapping everything in blue wrapping paper, blue is your favourite colour."
"What the hell woman..." Grimmjow answered, looking away from you now, his cheeks feeling warm.
"Thanks Grimmjow." He heard you say, and then suddenly lean on his shoulder. "I don't hate you anymore. I forgive you, for not coming home that day."
"Yeah." Grimmjow answered almost quietly, his eyes hiding behind the fringe of his hair. "I'm sorry."

Behind the fringe of his hair, Grimmjow tried to hold back all his emotions. All his tears and his happiness. He wasn't forgiven for making you leave him, for the days he took you for granted and cheated behind your back.  But he was forgiven for one thing so far, and he was pleased. Grimmjow planned to apologize for everything, no matter what it took. But for now, he was satisfied.

For the days after, everything seemed rather calm around you and Grimmjow. Except for the arguing and screaming, which happened a lot. But even so, everything seemed rather calm, which greatly surprised everyone.

"When did those 2 become so close?" Zaraki asked with an irritated look. He didn't mind that you and Grimmjow were so close once again, as long as you were happy. What he minded was the fact that his sister was even close to a man. A protective brother indeed.
"Who knows." Urahara answered with his usual smile. "More tea Zaraki- san?"
"Yeah, sure." Zaraki answered. Yup, as long as you were happy.

End.