The Final; Beginning

Everything was a blur. That was simply it. You didn't fully remember what happened that day, or how you even ended up where you were after. But it happened.

You remember that night sky again with the soft sand, and the single moon that hanged in the sky for an infinite amount of time.

By the time your eyes had opened again, you were in complete darkness this time. You weren't aware of your surroundings anymore, but you had fallen back into that deep slumber.

"Captain Unohana!" A male had yelled from above you. "She's conscious again!"
"Let me see her!" A gentle and strict female voice had demanded.

In your blurry vision, you had noticed Unohana standing over you with a relieved expression.

"Call Captain Zaraki and Lieutenant Kusajishi right away!" Unohana had demanded.
"Right away Captain!" That same male had responded.

"Captain! The espada has awoken!" A recognizable female voice had called out from a farther distance.
"Please keep the espada restrained." Unohana replied back strictly.
"Yes captain!"

And your eyes closed once more.

It's unknown how long you had been sleeping once again, but the sound of small bells had woken you up. They were ringing so gently, as if the wind had only moved them so slightly. Except there was no wind...

You had suddenly shot up in bed, looking for the sound of bells. And had quickly caught the culprit sitting right beside your bed, a rather surprised expression on his face.
"Kenpachi..." Your voice had sounded out, a saddened tone laced underneath.
"Why the fuck are you calling me by my first name brat?"

Your eyes began to water, and your lips form into a saddened pout.

"Onii- chan!" You had cried out as you lunged at him, holding onto him tightly while he scratched the top of his head confused. He never did know what to do when a girl cried, it was usually you and Yachiru that took care of each other when the other cried.

"Quit crying brat, you're not even fully healed yet." Zaraki answered as he pried you off of him, and put you back into bed. However, you were still sniffling.

"So tell me brat, what happened?" Zaraki said as he placed an arm beside you, you however, simply stared at him confused. "Well?"
"What happen with what?" You asked.
"How you got so beat up." Zaraki continued to question. "Don't tell me you let those espada beat you up."

You stayed quiet for bit, it was technically true that Yana did beat you up quite a bit, but you had won in the end.

"No, I was fighting." You answered sheepishly. "I achieved bankai, although it was probably a fluke. I don't think I can do it again."
"We'll have to test that theory out." Zaraki grinned at you, he actually wanted to see if you were going to fight.
"No." You answered quickly, as all of a sudden, there was the sound of screaming and crashing in the other room.

"Where is she!?" The gruff voice had yelled out. "Where are you woman!? Kagami!"

"Grimmjow!?" You yelled back in surprise, Zaraki giving you a questionable look as you began to run out of bed.
"Kagami!" Zaraki said as you somehow slipped past him, when the hell did you get so quick at running?

You had followed the sound of crashing, and voices of shinigami that were yelling in fear.

"Grimmjow!?" You yelled as you entered the room, only to see the 6th espada standing in the middle of a messy room.
"Miss please, do not approach him." A 4th squad member had warned you, grabbing onto your arm to stop you from moving towards him. "He had broken against our restraint kido."
"Don't touch her!" Grimmjow's voice had raised as the shinigami had touched your arm... still protective as ever.

"Grimmjow, calm down!" You yelled back as you approached him, grabbing onto his arm to stop him in case he decided to do anymore damage.

"Kagami." A soft voice had called out behind you. You quickly turned around to see Unohana, and Zaraki standing behind her.

"Captain Unohana..." You whispered. She was one of the oldest shinigami to be part of Soul Society, getting judgement from her was a little better then getting judgement from Captain Yamamoto.

She gave you a sincere stare as she nodded her head gently towards you.

"You are aware of the circumstance, correct Kagami?" Unohana asked you, her eyes resting on you, and then on Grimmjow.
"Yes." You answered, your head hanging down as your grip on Grimmjow's arm tightened. Grimmjow stared at your hand as you held onto him so tightly, he knew this kind of situation was going to get brought up. Why save him then?

"Let's go then, Kagami, Grimmjow- san." Unohana said softly once more. "There will be a lot of explaining to do."

End.