The Missing

Maybe he should have asked for more advice on a gift, as in more specifics. Having to make actual right decisions was to hard for Grimmjow. Earlier on, he had a hard time trying to decide what chocolate to get you. Who knew there was a variety of them!? Now he was having the same problem with flowers... who knew there was a variety of them!?

"Can I help you sir?" An elderly aged woman with a warm smile asked, peeking her head outside the door. Grimmjow only gave her a plain look, wondering if he should answer the lady.

"If you're looking for flowers for a special lady, I can help you." The lady offered. She didn't seem scared or intimidated by Grimmjow's scowl, what a surprise. Taking the lady's offer, Grimmjow followed the lady into shop.

Looking around, Grimmjow was surrounded by more flowers. Grimmjow wrinkled his nose in an unsatisfying way, the smell was so strong to him. Did females really like this disgusting smell?

"See anything you like?" The lady asked, that same smile on her face. Grimmjow had wondered if he raised his reiatsu just a bit, he wondered if his aura alone would kill the poor lady. Then again, he was trying not to get in trouble. And she was being nice to him...

Looking around, Grimmjow noticed a bouquet of pink roses, or so that's what he was told what the flower was called. Eyeing it carefully, he remembered the pink handkerchief that was wrapped around his bento. Grimmjow wondered if pink would be a nice colour to pick for you. He remembered your favourite colour was pink because it reminded you of Yachiru. But then again, he noticed a rather odd coloured bouquet of roses: blue. Without thinking much about it, he asked for the bouquet of blue roses.

"What would you like the card to say?" The lady asked, as she had already wrapped the flowers in a floral patterned paper.
"Does it matter?" Grimmjow asked annoyed.
"Yes." The lady answered pleasantly. "It's always nice to address who the flowers are for." The lady mentioned.
"Fine." Grimmjow gave in, just wanting to get out of the nice flower smelling shop quickly. "Just write 'Kagami'."
"Alright. Would you like me to put who it's from?"
"No." Grimmjow answered keeping his cool. He figured he didn't need to say who it's from, since he was planning on giving it to you in person.
"Alright Sir, here you go." The lady said, placing the card on the paper, and handing Grimmjow the bouquet.
"Yeah. Thanks." Grimmjow mumbled, not use to using manners. Hopefully the lady didn't hear him, he didn't need someone else to think he was soft.
"You're welcome Sir." The lady answered with that same smile, and then left to go to the back of the store.

Grimmjow walked back to the Urahara Shop, a box of chocolate in one hand, and a bouquet of flowers in the other, balancing it on his shoulder. Checking the time, Grimmjow had realized it should be close to dinner, meaning that he had timed everything perfectly.

Walking into the store, Grimmjow could already smell your cooking, he could even hear you... yelling?

"Ahh! I said watch it!"
"I was watching it!"
"I said watch that one, not that one!"
"Hisagi is the one who is supposed be watching it!"
"You burned it!"
"It's not burned... it's just black."
"That means you burned it..."
"You can still eat it."
"Get out of the kitchen! And get me Yumichika!"

Grimmjow could hear you scream along with two other male voices. Grimmjow grinded his teeth, whoever was with you in the kitchen, he was going to kill them. Grimmjow placed the chocolate and flowers on the table in the living room, getting ready to walk into the kitchen and start some shit, but his cellphone rang. Quickly, Grimmjow looked at the I.D.

"Shit..." Grimmjow said to himself as he ran out of the store, not wanting anyone to eavesdrop on his conversation. He had forgotten, he was supposed to meet up with Hana tonight.