Chapter 26: Now I get an invite

Heidi's POV

I was sitting on the ship babysitting Ben who was tied up to one of the post on the ship. Harry made his way over to Ben and placed his hook under his chin." Coocchy, Coocchy, coo." Harry said tickling Ben's chin with his hook.. Harry leaned against the post Ben was tied to, "How's it feel to be a king now eh?" Harry asked. Ben didn't say anything which caused Harry to grin as he started laughing, as Harry walked around the pole I could Harry was about to do something he shouldn't be doing. "Give it a rest Harry, give it a rest, we don't want to damage the goods." Harry walked over to part of the ship and climbed onto it and pointed his hook at Ben. "YOU SAID THAT I COULD HOOK HIM!" He said through gritted teeth. I smiled at his crazy, the only other person to match crazy with Harry was me. "Uma said at noon." I barked but Harry being Harry just wouldn't leave well enough alone. He walked up to Ben and pulled out the pocket watch dangling it in Ben's face, "20 minutes'." Ben looked confused as he look at the watch, "That says 11:30." Ben corrected him. "You better hope your girlfriend comes though." I said pointing my nail file at Ben. Harry walked over to my side. "She's not my girlfriend anymore." Ben said. I could her the sadness in his voice I cocked my head to side confused on what could have happened from the time Ben got to the Isle till we captured him. Harry and I both smiled and let out a little laugh. "Leaves alone Harry," I ordered. Harry walked up to Ben. "19 minutes to go now." He taunted. "GO!" I barked, Harry squeezed Ben's shoulder and whispered something in his ear before walking off to torment the other members of the crew. "I get that you don't deserve this." Ben said finally speaking up. I flew my head back and started laughing. "This, this island is a prison thanks to your father, and don't pretend to look out for me because no one is looking out for me, it's just me." I said putting a loose strain of my hair behind my ear. "So, this isn't Ursula's or your father's plan?" Ben asked astonished. I scuffed and rolled my eyes. "The only thing Ursula cares about is her Auradon soap operas, and my father is too wrapped up in my brother to even give me a second look." I said annoyance clear in my voice. "Ouch." Ben said with a look of concern on his face. "Don't look at me like that, I have been doing just fine all my life so you can take that pity look off your face I don't need it." Ben sighed and smiled a little. "No, you certainly do not, you are very loyal to Uma and your crew. I don't see you tied up." I let out a small chuckle as I stood up and walked so I face to face with Ben, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Harry pacing back and forth rather close to Ben and I. "Alright, let's trash talk Mal." Ben let out a sigh before he spoke again, "I would rather talk about you." He commented looking me up and down. That caused Harry to move a little closer to us. "Funny and a gentleman, I really hope Uma doesn't have to feed you to the fishes." I turned my back to Ben and started filing my nail again. "You don't, set me free and we will go back together." Ben said in a serious tone. It was at that moment I stopped filing my nails and just looked out at the open sea. I collected myself and turned to Ben with a huge laugh. "Oh, so now I get an invite? I wonder why that is?" I said looking down at the ropes. I dug my nails into the side of the post Ben was tied to, "When brought Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that was as mad as I have ever been in my life, and trust me I know something about anger, look at who is dad is." I tilted my head to the right and showed Ben the blue tips of my hair. "I never thought about it like that before, that I could have hurt the people I didn't pick, the plan was to start with 4 kids and bring more people over, I guess I was busy being king, it sounds lame I know, I'm so sorry." I kept my back to him the whole time just playing with the blue ends of my hair. Finally, I turned to face him, "Your royalty Heidi so am I, come to Auradon and be part of the solution." I thought about it for a second, "Me? Part of your solution?" I asked making sure I heard him right. I could see in his eyes that he meant every word that he just spoke, I got close to his face and looked him in his eyes, "I'm good, I don't need you, Uma is going to get us there." I take a step back away from Ben "Please Heidi, come to Auradon, you will be treated the way you deserve to be treated there, and not like a rank in a crew or like a child that their parent wished was never born." I could feel my eyes stinging with the tears that were welling up inside them, I turned my back to Ben and looked out at the ocean again, "Harry!" I yelled. As Harry made his way over to Ben I stormed off into one of the rooms within the ship, not wanting to see Ben's face anymore.