Chapter 5: Tremaine Troubles

Heidi's POV
I could never understand why Harriett had a crush on this dude. Harriett has had a crush on him ever since Mal's party at dragon hall, but Anthony would never give her the time of day. "Stuck up Tremaine." I greeted him. Anthony closed his eyes and shook his head, "So uncivilized." He muttered. "So, boring." I mocked Anthony. Harriett stepped in next to him, and the look in his eyes were like 'please go away from me.' "Harriett, shouldn't you be looking for Harry?" I asked trying to get her attention but I wasn't working, it was like she was under a spell. "So, Anthony what brings you around these parts?" Harriett asked as she lightly touched his forearm. Anthony noticed the touch and moved slightly away from Harriett, "I am running an errand for my dear grandmother to Dr. Facilier's shop, she and my lovely mother need so supplies." Anthony explained. "How, you are such considerate." Harriett said. Anthony's eyes changed as he turned his heels towards Harriett, "I am a villain remember, just because I am running this ungrateful task does not mean that I want to. I personally find Dr. Facilier greedy, obnoxious, snobbish, rude, selfish, and vain." Anthony said speaking down to Harriett as he turned back to face. I was all for putting people down, but I draw the line speaking to my somewhat friends like that, "Well look who is calling the cattle black." I said looking him up and down. "Oh please, I am nothing like man." He said holding his head up high, "No you're not." Harriett said putting her hand on his shoulder. I could see the disgust written all over his as he looked at her hand, he raised his hand brushing her hand off his shoulder the look of disgust never once leaving his face. "Well I should get going I have stuff to collect." He said fixing his jacket. "You mean you have things to steal." I cocked my head to side and smiled. "My dear lady, a gentleman never steals, I think of it more like borrowing." He responded with a cold and evil smile of his own. "With the intent of never returning it." Anthony let out a small chuckle. "My dear Heidi, I could spend all day trading words with you, but as I said I really must get going, Ladies." That was the last thing he said as he bowed a little bow and walked off. I pulled on Harriett's hand, "What is your deal? Why do you have a thing for that stuck up, little prick." I asked her, not sure how any girl could ever find him a real gentleman. "I just do. Heidi, you have no room to talk about crushes." She said rising an eyebrow at me. I could the heat rise to my cheeks, "That is different." Harriett started laughing, "So me having a crush on Anthony is different from you having a crush on Ha...." I quickly cut her off by placing my hands over her mouth. "See no different." Harriett said muffled. I removed my hands from her mouth. "At least try to find someone that won't talk down to you, Harriett you deserve better than that snob." After I heard myself I couldn't believe something like that came out of my mouth. "You are getting soft there Heidi." I pushed her lightly on the shoulder, "Shut up, I am not." Harriett smiled, "I think you are, I hear that you are soft on Dizzy." I blinked a few times, as I tried to come up with an excuse for that. Dizzy and CJ are the only two that treat me like a normal girl rather than just a villain. "I just do that so she will give a discount when I need it." I lied. Harriett looked in my eyes, then backed away. "I guess I can see why that would come in handy, I mean Lady Tremaine does over charge." I let out a breath of relief. "Yeah, I mean we live on this poor hunk of rock, how does she think anyone can pay her prices." I said shrugging my shoulders. "That makes her a true villain." Harriett said as we both started laughing. People started looking at us as they passed, once we got our laughter under control, "So how is your dad? Has he been punishing you lately?" Harriett asked hesitant. On the Isle, it was known that my father was the worst at punishing those that failed him, and nine time out of ten I was on the receiving end of those punishments. My eyes moved from looking at her to looking at the gravel road, "The last one was last week. I picked up some litter off the street, so he dragged me to the dungeon and kept down there for a week." Harriett eyes softened as she placed a hand my shoulder, I could feel tears threating to slip but I closed my eyes for a second and regained my strength. "I don't need anyone feeling sorry for me, I choose to do a good deed, so I deserved to be punished." I pushed her hand off my shoulder, but I could still see her soft gaze. "Harriett stop looking at me like that. We are villains okay we are wicked, rotten, and should never do good deeds." I snapped at her, not wanting her to feel bad for me. "You're right." Harriett said. She takes out her sword and swipes it at a person that passed by, her swords cut the pocket of the man's coat open, the content of his pocket spilled out into the streets. "See, doesn't feel good to be wicked?" I commented picking up a wallet, and a necklace. "Well at least now I have something to add to my jewelry box." Suddenly we heard people screaming, and running away into building locking the doors and boarding up the windows. Harriett and I look at each other confused to what exactly what got everyone so terrified. As we push ahead of the crowed running in the opposite direction. Once we get to the clearing we see why everyone was running, he had on his pirate hat, a red leather jacket, a white torn shirt, black torn jeans, and black combat boots, his fake hook om his hand. I could hear him snarl and snicker as people ran away, his wicked laugh echoing through the whole dark alley. "Harry!" Harriett called to her little brother. Harry turned to face and his smile grew wider once his eyes landed on me, I have to say a smile formed onto my lips as well.