"No, i miss May."

   "..."

   "Kidding, Happy is busy and my men are cleaning up Hydra's mess today." He told me, started driving.

   "Thank you..." I told him, then stared out of the window, how lucky i am. I'm so glad Steve and Mr. Stark were having bad blood or I wouldn't be here, and the worst, I would never ever even meet (Y/n).

   Anyway, how dare that dude grabbed her butt. Even i'm so close to her i never did.

   But i mean, every one would love to.

   Bad! Peter! Not a gentleman! You can't think like that to a girl.

   "You alright kid?" Mr. Stark seemed to notice how i acted weird.

   "Yeah? Oh. No.. it's nothing, i'm fine, it's just, so many things to think about."

   "Is it about girl?"

   "..." How did he know?

   "You're having a crush on someone?"

   On your daughter, yeah...

   "Kind... of."

   "You want me to teach you how to get a girl?" He smirked playfully. "C'mon, don't give me that face, i'm your mentor, tell me how she looked."

   Just like your daughter.

   "She's pretty, very very pretty."

   "She's at your school?"

   "Yes, yes. She's a girl every guy wants to ask her to homecoming with them, but she never care about them. And i told her i like her, yet She never said anything back, and never push me away neither."

   "So... you want this relationship to be one night stand or a long one?"

   "One night stand!? No way i can one night stand with her! i want to take care of her forever." I accidentally yelled at him, then realized it and cover up my mouth.

   "It's ok, my false. Forgot you were a good teenager for a while, back when i was your age, i slept with everyone, including the teacher, don't be like me."

   We went quite for a while until he told me one more lesson.

   "A person like us, where our necks are put out on a line, i'd say not to wait for too long, to be honest we might die tomorrow or today, just spent time with her as much as you could, and never let her go."

   I nodded in understanding. Felt a little guilty, if he realized he teach me to flirt his own daughter, i'd be dead.

   And if iron man want someone dead, they're so dead.

.
.
.

   The next day, Happy drove you to school like always, you breathe in and out, knowing it's the last week you will have in school, so you should enjoy it, even though school sucks.

   You got out of the car and was everyone's attention again, yet an earphone and (your favorite band) helped a lot.

   You have no friend left in school now, not even enemy, so you didn't need to pay those bad kids you follow you around, yet there's Peter parker, which... there he comes.

   "Hey!" He smiled as he ran to your way, his jacket was bigger, since it's colder.

   "Hi." You smiled back, took out on side of an earphone.

   You then noticed Ned, he waved at you. "Hey, Ned." The three of you walked in a hallway, Peter noticed how down you looked.

   "Everything's okay?" He asked worriedly, it was so adorable seeing his wide eyes glowing at you.

   "It's okay... it just, it's the last week at school, and even though i really hate this place, i would prefer here than staying home for ages making pancakes for Thor."

   "..." peter listened.

   "I mean, this is not like high school musical at all." You added

   "I understand you both, but since it's your last week, why don't we do everything we wanted to, but never dare to do!" Ned offered an idea, a bad idea, but a fun one.

   "Like?" You asked, seemed interested.

   "I don't know, cheat a test, say everything you ever wanted to anyone, showing off a lot. Ned imagined.

   "(Y/n)... I don't think that's a good id..."

   "Yes, but it's brilliant." You clapped your hands. "Start with cheat the test!"

   "But you always passed every test, why cheat for?" Peter asked, this is a very bad idea, if you obsessed over messing up things so much then when he will got a chance to ask her on a date like Mr Stark advice to hurry up.

   "We have writing test in english class tomorrow right? What if we can write exactly the same thing the teacher wrote, i mean, that's going to be very confused for Ms. Lawrence." You laughed. "I can picture her face~" you continued to laugh.

   "Mr. Stark will not be happy about this." Peter said.

   "Who cares about him, all he wants is to hide me from the world, and once this week is over i'll let him. I'll rock this school tomorrow so badly before it's over, are you in?" You asked him, faces inches apart.

   Peter sighed, he couldn't resist you anyway, he then nodded.

   "Yes! This is so fun. So, how are we going to do all that." Ned asked.

   "I have company." You smiled.

   If you want to steal some shit, who should you get?

   ANT MAN.

.
.
.

   Author : Dear, Tom holland. I know your web is not the only thing from you that is white and sticky.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

   This is getting dirtier and dirtier 😂

   -Guys, i'm having a plot for FIFTY SHADES OF PARKER what do you guys thinkkkkkk💕😂