Seemed like luck was on my side as the glass sliding door of the cabin slowly glides open, Jimin then held on my hand again as he leads me out.

He held onto me as if he will never let go making me wonder if we die holding hands in this way, will we enter the next dream together?

We walked around the theme park for quite a while, not talking to each other nor making any eye contacts, only me staring at Jimin's attractive back.

Still unable to understand that how can someone so perfect like Jimin would fall for me?

Feeling absolutely terrible and guilty for ruining our day like this, I held him back as I stopped my tracks, "uhm, hyung?"

"yes?" you spun around with a concerned look plastered on your face.

"I-I think we should not go home now,"

"you serious? You sure you're not tired?" he faced me fully.

I shook my head, "I wanna spend more time with you."

"alright then, why not we go somewhere else then?" he chuckled.

"why not we go back to your house?" I suggested.

Jimin looked at me in surprised, probably shocked at my suggestion of wanting to go back to his house – where we shared most of our memories.

"as you wish," Jimin showed me his billion dollars smile before getting both of us out of here and back to his house.

We reached our destination after half an hour, he turned into his mansion as he stopped in front of the gigantic magical waterfall in front of his house.

I got down the car, take in a deep breath and scanned my eyes around this familiar place, can't help but to feel a chill running down my spine.

I trailed behind Jimin as he walked into his house.

The whole interior is still the same is just that the colour of the cushion sofa has changed to black which it was used to be dark blue.

"you wanna come to my room or you wanna stay here?" he asked while raising his eyebrows at me.

"your room is fine," both of us then went upstairs and went straight into Jimin's room.

He opened the door and allowed me to go in before him. I did not wait for him to fully got in the room as I spotted a transparent vase situated on the desk.

Memories of six months ago came crashing back, enables me to recall the sticky notes that Jimin and I wrote.

I took two of the sticky notes out from the vase and I carefully opened both of them up.

The first one I opened was eventually mine, a tint of pink slowly climbing up my cheeks as I read it, recalling the feelings I used to have for Jimin.

"what did you wrote?" Jimin looked over my shoulder, trying to read the note that I've written.

Smile genuinely for me.

"what request was that Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin chuckled as he snatched over the note from me, taking a clearer view of it.

"you won't know how much I'm dying to see you smile that time," I pouted and lowered my head in embarrassment.

"then have you seen it now?" he asked, sounded more like in a teasing tone.

"y-yes, I did." I looked away nervously, can't seem to hide the red glow that came over my face.

"look at me, Kookie," Jimin's voice sounded like hot dark chocolate that could melt my heart away in any minute.

I shot up my head to meet with his piercing gaze, sending an adrenaline rush throughout my body, causing a hot flush.

"we are supposed to open these sticky notes right after a month we wrote it, however I guess I will just tell you face-to-face right now," he paused, "don't give up on liking me."

I froze right after the words slipped out from his mouth, did he really write it during that time? Did he really mean it?

If he really does, I should have told him how I actually feel that time then things might have gone differently; but does it mean that he will be together with me even if Taehyung returns?

Will it actually make a difference if I confess at that time?

Does it also mean that we will have a happy ending?

Author's note

Jungkook's hesitating y'all
Feedbacks are v appreciated^^

Be My Boss | Jikook ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara