Chapter 11.

Hinata's POV

    'God I'm such and idiot,' I thought. I had been in the hospital for 3 days. I was going to get to go home today. The doctor walked in the room followed by Kageyama and aunt Mei. "Hinata today you will released today," the doctor told me. "O-okay... is there anything I need to do?" I questioned awkwardly. "No not really. I'll just come in this room and let you go," the doctor told me. After he left it was just me and Kageyama. Aunt Mei was talking to the doctor.  "Kageyama, why does it have to be this way?" I ask. "I-I don't know. I wish it weren't this way. I'm so sorry Hinata," Kageyama was about to cry. "Please don't cry. I don't want you to be sad," I told him. "But Hinata-" he began. "Stop none of this is your fault. It was my decision," I interrupted him. When I was released from the hospital we went home. Me and Kageyama sat on my bed staring at each other. "What did you use?" He asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "What did you use to cut yourself?" He asked again. I panicked inside a little. I didn't want him to take my blades. "Umm well I already threw it out," I lied. "Hinata you've been in the hospital for 3 days. There's no way you could've thrown it out," Kageyama said. "B-but I don't w-want to throw it aw-away," I mumbled under my breath. "You're going to throw it away Hinata. I care about you and I don't want this to happen again," Kageyama spoke. "It won't I promise," I lied. "Just fucking give it to me!" Kageyama shouted. "NO! IM NOT GOING TO GIVE THIS TO YOU. ITS THE ONLY HIS I HAVE LEFT! I NEED THIS KAGEYAMA I NEED THIS. Please h-help me. I'm so sorry Kageyama," I cried in his arms. "I'm so sorry Kageyama. I love you and I shouldn't have snapped at you," I cried for a long time then fell asleep in his arms.