Chapter 4.

Hinata's POV

I looked around. It was very dark. I looked for some source of light. I ended up finding a light switch on the wall. My basement was a lot different than I remembered it. There was a bathroom, and a TV with a couch in front of it. But that was it. The only door was up the stairs and it was locked from the outside. 'Wait I still have my phone!' I thought.
I turned my phone on and checked the time and how much battery I had. It was 9:47 Pm and I had 87%. Good that will last me a while. I had a few tumblr notifications. I knew I would run out of data if I didn't have wifi so the first thing I did was check to see if she has changed the wifi router. 'She hasn't and the password is really easy,' I thought. I clicked on her wifi router and typed in the password. "Yes!" I exclaimed accidentally out loud. After that I decided to sleep.
When I woke up I had no idea what time it was. I turned my phone on and it was 8:13 Am. I decided I was going to text Kageyama.
Hinata: Hey Kageyama, are you awake?
Kageyama: Hinata!? Where are you!? Are you okay!?
Hinata: I'm fine. But my 'mom' locked me in the basement of her house.
Kageyama: what's the address I'm going to come get you.
Hinata: No please don't come yet.
Kageyama: Why? The sooner you get out of there, the more you get to practice.
Hinata: -_- w o w
Kageyama: Heh sorry. Okay I have to go to morning practice I'm so sorry. I hope you don't die.
Hinata: wow that's reassuring.
Kageyama: sorry I'm not good at comforting people.
Hinata: I can tell. Bye Kageyama.
Kageyama: Bye.

Hinata's mom's POV

  "Hey honey! I'm home," my husband called as he walked through our front door. "What's wrong," he added. "I found Shouyou," I said. "Oh my where is she?," he asked very curious. "She's locked in the basement, she still thinks she's a boy," I told him. "Ugh I thought she would be done with this shit after 3 years," he replied. "I'm gonna go give her a lesson," he added. "What are you thinking? Sigh just don't be too rough with her," I said with a smirk.

  Hinata's POV

   I heard the door open. "W-who's there?" I questioned nervously. "Hey it's just me Shouyou," my father said with a lot of evil tracing his words. "W-what are you doing?" I asked panicked. "What you deserve," he said as he raised a leather belt over his head and brought it quickly across my back. I yelled out in pain. "Why are you doing this?!" I shouted. "Because you're disgusting and I don't want to have to call you my daughter!" He screamed at me. "Okay then call me you're son!" I yelled back confidently. Then he brought the belt over his head and hit me over and I've again. 'One, two, three, four, five... eighteen times,' I thought.
   When he came down here I hid my phone so he wouldn't see it and take it. I wonder if there's a charger down here. My phone was at 32% now so I looked around the small room for a charger. I opened the bathroom door. There was a toilet, a sink, a bath, a shower, and a few drawers with some things in it. 'Wow I get a nice bathroom,' I thought trying to stay positive.
   I opened the drawers slowly. I was still in a lot of pain from the beatings I took from my so called 'dad'. There was a lot of things in them. There was shampoo, a lot of soap, some towels and a lot of other normal bathroom stuff. There was even a razor. 'Hmm I wonder what would happen if I NO WHAT AM I THINKING!?' I thought panicked. I kept looking through the drawers for a charger. I opened the bottom drawer. "OH MY GOD THERES A CHARGER," I said out loud. 'Opps I need to be quiet,' I thought.

To be continued...

A/n: AHHH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. You guys have no idea how bad I feel T_T. Hopefully I can write more. Now that I have more free time. Also THANK YOU FOR 76 READS. I never thought I would get this many reads ahhh! Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hopefully I'll update sooner.
Bai bai