Chapter 1.

Hinata's POV
   They were arguing... about me. "I can't believe we have to call her our daughter," my mom shouted at my dad. "We should give her a chance it's probably just a phase!" My dad replied.
   I cringed at the use of 'her' and 'daughter.' My parents are arguing because a few weeks ago I decided I was a boy. I'm in 7th grade now.
   I took up all the courage I had and walked up to my mother. "Mom, I have decided I was born with the wrong body and I'm a boy, not a girl. This is not a phase, it's who I am!" I told her confidently. "Hinata Shouyou, you are not my daughter anymore," my mom told me strictly. "Hinata it's not funny to joke about these things so please stop," my dad added. "I'm not joking!" I shouted. My father raised his hand above his head and brought it down quickly across my face. "You don't belong in this house," my mother told me.
   I was glad I had been saving my money since the 5th grade. I counted it all, $876.76. This should be enough to buy me food for a while, I thought. I did anything I could. I even got a job. I decided to ask my aunt for support. She is very supportive of the LGBT community, she should accept me. I walked to her house.
   "Shouyou? What are you doing here?" She asked shocked. "Aunt Mei, I need your help. I don't feel like I'm in the right body. I told my parents I think I'm supposed to be a boy, but they kicked me out. What should I do?" I explained. "Shouyou I'm so proud of you! You can live with me and my daughter for now. We don't have much room but it should work until you're a little older," she offered graciously. "Oh my gosh really? Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.

~Time Skip~

    I have been living with Aunt Mei and her daughter, Natsu for about 3 years. (A/N: I know Natsu is Hinata's real sister but I didn't know how else to add her in the story) She has really helped me out. She let me cut my hair and get boy clothes. I'm in my first year of high school and I joined the men's volleyball club because I am a boy. I have made lots of friends. None of them know I'm transgender though.
   "Nice receive!" Daichi called out to Nishinoya. "Okay guys we've been working hard! Let's go for a quick run then go home for the weekend. You guys deserve a break!" Daichi shouted to the whole team.
   "Hey Hinata I was wondering if I could go home with you. My parents aren't home tonight and I don't have a place to stay," Kageyama asked. "Umm let me ask. I'm sure she'll let you," I replied not really knowing what to say. I've never had another boy come over to my house. I was always afraid of exposing my well kept secret. But Kageyama was my best friend. "She said it's fine," I told him.

Kageyama's POV

   "Hi Kageyama, I'm Hinata's aunt. You can call me Mei. I've hear a lot about you," Mei said. Aunt? Does Hinata not have parents, I thought. "It's nice to meet you," I replied. "Hey Hinata I'm still sweaty from volleyball, is it alright if I take a shower?" I asked. "Sure you can do whatever you want!" Hinata replied.

Hinata's POV

   I lead Kageyama to the bathroom where the shower is. It is connected to my room. "Kageyama, could you wait a second?" I ask. Kageyama nodded. I walked into my bathroom and cleaned up everything leaving no trace of my secret. "Okay!" I shouted.
   Kageyama got in the shower. I heard the water turn on and Kageyama started humming. The funny thing is he was humming the Boku no Pico opening. I got close to the door and started humming with him. He screamed so loud and I laughed so hard. About 3 minutes later he walked out of the bathroom with his face bright red and his hair dripping. His face was bright red. (A/N Kids don't watch Boku no Pico...)
   "You're still pretty sweaty too Hinata. I think you should take a shower too," Kageyama told me. "O-okay," I stuttered, not wanting to cause suspicion. I walked into the bathroom, making sure the door was locked, and slid my 'Karasuno Volleyball Club' shirt over my head. I had been binding with bandages... everyone knows not to do that. My aunt never asked about binding, so I didn't think it was a problem. I unwrapped the bandages and sighed with relief. I hoped in the shower and started humming the Bleach opening.
   "Hey Hinata I need to use the toilet. Do you mind if I come in?" Kageyama asked. I panicked. "Umm I-I locked the door s-sorry," I replied nervously.

Kageyama's POV

I tried to open the door and it was unlocked. "What do you mean dumbass? It's unlocked," I said as I opened the door completely. "Hinata what's with all the bandages on the floor? Are you hurt?" I asked. I heard something slip out of Hinata's mouth. "Shit," he whispered barely audible. "Hinata tell me what's going on," I demanded.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story published on Wattpad! I promise I will have an update at least one a week since I'm out of school and can devote more time into doing so. I hope you enjoy this. Constructive criticism only please!