Chapter 7

A/n: so I've decided to make my chapters around 300 words but I will have them updated a lot faster. Let's get on to the story. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I took my long sleeve shirt and I went to get my bike. Kageyama leaves his bike here so he grabbed his too. When we got there everyone was excited to see me. I went into the locker room and went into a bathroom stall to change. "Hey Hinata, why are you changing in a stall?" Asahi asked. "Oh umm I don't know I guess I just wanted some privacy," I replied.
When I came out it was time to start practice. The team knew I was transgender and I usually changed in front of them. "Hey Hinata are you sure everything is okay? Why are you wearing long sleeves?" Sugawara asked me. "Oh I guess I'm just a little cold," I replied with a fake smile. Suga just shrugged it off. I had binded with bandages again that day so it was a little hard to breathe.
Practice was almost over so I walked up to Kageyama. "Hey Kageyama, will you toss to me? I feel like I need the extra practice," I asked. He just nodded his head. He first hit was very nice. I got back into position ready to hit another one. Kageyama tossed it up in the air. I ran and jumped into the air about to hit the ball. Something was wrong though. I crashed to the floor with an ear piercing scream. "HINATA!!" Kageyama exclaimed. Kageyama ran over to me and cradled me in his arms. "Hinata what's wrong!!??" He asked panicking. "C-can't br-breat-breathe o-ow," I mumbled. "His binder is too tight I'm going to take him to the locker room if that's okay," Kageyama asked Daichi, trying to calm me down. He stripped of my shirt, only paying attention to my binder. "I thought you stopped binding with bandages," he said worriedly. I couldn't say anything though. After he had gotten my binder off he looked down at my arm and gasped. "HINATA WHY?!" He asked.