“Wh . . . Who called you “I trailed off. He briefly closes his eyes. “I don’t want to talk about it.” He said dismissively. Just like that he shrugs me away again. I scoot away far away from him. Suddenly fee like leaving the car and run to somewhere just to be alone for a while. “Faith…” his voice sounds hurt. I look back at him, his eyes wide as his arms are still there at my shoulder but we are in so distance.

“Perrie” he said sighing deeply. “She called.” “Why?”

“Later…I’ll tell you later. Please don’t turn your back on me” “Oh, Zayn. I can’t, I won’t.” I buried my face in his neck as he inhaled deeply pulling me closer. We stayed quiet like that in the whole ride listening to Kings of Leon ‘Use Somebody. We pulled in front of a huge building looks like a Hotel. We enters in a ravishing over the top with so many lights; hotel.

He looks way better now and controlled powerful. And I feel to be honest like shit. So many lights and camera flashing as we enter the main foyer. The party was arranged on third floor. We enter the elevator all the way up.

“You look good and nervous” he said not even looking at me. I smiled at his comment.

“Is it bad to look nervous?”

“Not at all” he smirks kissing the top of my head.

The whole room is filled with guys in tux and ladies in sexy dresses. Oh god!

“Here we go” he murmurs playfully. It makes me giggle.

He shakes hands with many people introducing me as his girlfriend with what sounds like proud and possessively? And smiling at everyone but not really smiling. We both holding champagne flutes filled with pink liquor.

I felt so out of place. Zayn always know how to act in this kind of event. Me on the other hand don’t use to things like this. I sighed.

Zayn clinks his glass to get everyone’s attention well basically when music stops he got attention, I giggle at that thought of how much they people fake to be in society.

“Well thank you for everyone being here at the occasion of my birthday. I really glad to share my birthday with all of you people. Thank you and to my beautiful girlfriend, Faith for being on my side all the time and making my birthday very special. Cheers” he said looking at me smiling. I give him my all teeth showing grin as he raise his glass.

He walks back to me as few people greet him. His parents can’t make it to London but they already wished him Happy Birthday. I kind of wish that his family whole would be here.

“Come let’s eat.” he said as everybody starts making their way to round tables. We were seated in one of the middle tables. Just two of us. As he raise the glass at someone on the side table.

“I hate parties” he murmurs sighing. I laugh at him.

“Don’t tell me you like this stupid parties” I shook my head.

“But they are here for you” I said.

“Nah…for business” he shrugs sipping his drink.

We ate so many types of chicken dishes. In starters and in main course which was excellent and makes me wonder how much it is to learn in cookery.

While eating dessert of soufflé and mango muse Zayn said “I was looking at your medical school, your semester will be start in few days are you ready for it?”

“Uhm…yeah” I said biting my lip. “What?” he gazed narrowed at me. “Nothing” I said looking at my plate. “Faith…what it is?” I gulped.

Stop with lying you know it won’t work with him. My subconscious snapped.

“I just…I just don’t want to join it” I said playing at my soufflé. “And?” he asked knowing too well that it’s more.

“I want to join some cooking and baking class something like that…but it’s okay I can go for medical school” I shrugs not meeting his eyes.

“Faith look at me” I did. He was smiling at me. “Okay I’ll see some cookery class and cancel medical classes. If that’s what you wanted to do” I gape at to me. “Just like that” I said not believing he agreed to me. “Yeah” he grins at me. “Thank you” I said smiling at him.

We ate the dessert and many of the guests have already left.

 “I’ll be back, I just want to use the powder room” he nods as he ask took another glass of champagne.

I went on the nearest powder room which is located outside the hall we were in. And I look that this floor is restaurant area of the hotel. The glass showed many tables filled with people eating, laughing, and chatting. After washing my hand, Going back to the party, I saw a familiar person standing right there.

 Perrie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hiiii i am back :) thanks for great response on last two updates i actually thought you guys drop the story. but u didn't love you guys :) 
i want to ask if anyone can make trailer for story ? if anybody interested hit me in inbox or tweet me (@zaynika_forever)  that wou;d be great! i really need one trailer. :) 

btw i hope you guys like the chapter. tadada vote and comment tell me how you so far about sequel. 
until then bye love you all. kissessss! xx