“Uhm...Just you know. . . Uhm I don’t suit their”

“Hey...” he said pushing me up so that we both our sitting. He cups my cheeks.

“You’re the most beautiful, honest, kind person I have ever met….than any person in that stupid party” I cover my face in his bare chest. I really can’t handle this entire compliment. But I love this new Zayn.

*****************************

“Happy Birthday Mr. Malik” Martha said as we ate breakfast. “Thank you” Zayn said.

I smile as the memory of bathroom where we end-up having a hot love making section. Zayn smirks at me all well knowing about my thoughts.

I remember how his hands were roaming around me body as he took me against the cool tiled wall of bathroom. My breathe hitches as I recall it.

“Everything fine Faith?” he said smirking while sipping his juice. I just nodded; heat creeping up to my cheek. Oh...what you do Zayn. Basically this Zayn’s business/birthday party is working on my best.

As I was getting ready while he was busy attending calls from his family, friends and god knows who.

“Ready?” he said fixing his tux in the mirror, I watch him at the mirror his front is at my back. I nodded.

He kissed my shoulder gazing at me. His hair set to perfection in those spikes, it suits him. His white shirt and first button un-done with black tux and pants making him look enough eatable.

“You look beautiful as always” he said making eye contact in our reflection.
 “Thank you, and you as handsome” he shrugs laughing.

 I am just wearing a royal blue colored knee-length dress and matching shoes; my hair down and just a little lip-gloss and mascara to look enough presentable. He put his arm around me as we start to head downstairs. I am almost his height in high heels which give a great access to his shoulder so I could put my head there.

His phone starts to buzz, he sighs still holding as I try to free myself to give him space. He looks as the screen and suddenly freezes. I looked too. The screen shows only phone number but by his looks I can tell he knows the identity of the person who is calling.

“Hello” he answered stiffly.

On the other hand I heard female voice. And everything inside me collapse. It’s not that I have a problem with someone female calling him but the fact how Zayn’s body stills by it.

“Hold up” He said looking down at me.

“Wait for me outside. I’ll be there” he said loosening his grip on my hand. I stayed stiff for just a moment as I still processing his voice which is so…cold. Like he’s again that cold person I thought not exist anymore. I just stayed outside the door staying as close as possible. Just to listened who that woman is.

“But I never invited you P…no!” is the only thing I was able to listen after that I don’t want to know, I feel like I’m going to be sick, I start walking downstairs. Is that P in his sentence stands for Perrie? Oh God! Suddenly the bile in my throat rose up.

And I look up as I heard his voice coming downstairs. “Andrea you’re fired pack your things by tomorrow and leave your advance check will be send to your office” and he hung up.

I watched him as he come forward. His jaw clenched and eyes burning with ire.

“Come” he said putting his arm around me. The outside is so cold and snow still thick. But Zayn looks colder.

Torres was driving while we sit in back. His arm still protected around me but I still can’t able to lean in his touch. I was too scared and nervous. Perrie called him? Why she wanted to call him? He answered. He still remembers her number. What if he still loves her? Suddenly I wanted to cry. No. I took deep breathe keeping the tears at bay

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Yes” I answered. “Can I ask you something?” my voice comes to a whisper not trusting myself to betray a sob. He shifts facing me, sighing. “Faith you can ask me anything” I gulped looking his eyes.