"I know. Why don't go over there and talk to him?" He pointed towards the populars. "He can't run forever and he's basically trapped right there."

"To the populars? Yeah right. Im not going over there." The will basically kill me and I have no back up if I go by myself.

"Just go you'll be fine. Besides Jack is there." He reminded. "If you don't go now he'll just keep ignoring you."

Something in his words about him not speaking to me made me do it. "Ok. I'll go."

I got up and walked over there. I saw Jack look at me startled.

"Hey Jack!" I smiled weakly and waved awkwardly. "Can I talk to you?"

"Ew leave. He doesn't want you." One of Bethany's followers said.

"Why do you want my man?" Bethany asked.

I clutched a fist to hold back anger.

"Bethany." Jack shot. I guess he still isn't hers. Maybe.

"Jack why is a pig asking for you." One of the guys asked.

"Yeah she looks like trash." Another said.

I deny that. I look really cute in my royal blue skirt today so excuse him! I clenched my other fist.

I kept my eyes glued to Jack ignoring their comments. I saw him twitch a little at their words. I looked like he was debating on something.

"I don't know seems like one of my side chicks misses me." He looked at me disgusted. His friends laughed.

Side chick? What the hell? I knew he never changed. This is like the beginning of high school all over again.

No. He's just with his friends that's why he's like this.

His words were like knives but i seemed to be okay, we'll sorta. I just stared at him with a longing look hoping he'd just come with me so we could talk.

"Jack," Is all I murmured.

"I'll be back guys, I need seal the deal." He said mischievously like I was some kind of toy. The boys whooped and whistled. I was mad now.

He followed me outside near the outside lunch tables.

"Rude much?" I said first.

"Me? Rude? What's rude is you making out with your boyfriend in front of me like it was something I wanted to watch!" He yelled waving his arms around.

"Okay first we didn't make out it was just a peck on the lips and cheek! Don't be such a baby about it because it meant nothing cause he isn't my boyfriend!" I shouted back.

"Oh really? Sure seemed like it! If he wasn't your boyfriend then why was he all over you?!" Jack spat.

"Because he was doing what I wanted him to. He was acting cause..." My voice got low. I didn't want to admit it.

"I'm waiting for this lame excuse." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Cause I was jealous of you and Bethany." I mumbled looking at his shoes, "She was all over you so I thought I could make her believe I wasn't lonely after all cause she had you!" It came out with my voice cracking.

I looked up at him his eyes popped open. Ugh.

"What? Jay I... Sorry. I never thought you'd be jealous of her." He said surprised his voice was soft now.

"Yeah well I guess I don't want your apology or anything because I'm lame right? Your side chick when nothing has ever happened? Yeah no thanks Jack!"

"Jay I didn't mean that!" He called behind me as I jogged into the cafeteria going to get my bag.

"Screw you Jack!" I shouted and kept on. I felt tears building up so I started going faster.

I grabbed my bag, I had left it at my seat. All my friends gave me worried looks. Mace and Eli tried going after me.

"Jay!" Elias shouted.

"Jezzabelle!" Mace called.

"Jay come back!" Jack shouted too.

I kept going not stopping but unfortunately when I was about to walk into my empty next class Elias caught up.

"Leave me alone maybe I'm your side chick too." I said wiping tears.

"Side chick? Jay I have no girlfriend." He said.

"Yeah whatever just go away." I demanded.

"No. Not until I know you're okay."

"Then I guess I'll leave." I slid out of his reach and left into the girls restroom.

*Jacks POV*

Those words weren't ones I wanted to say but I was around the populars I had to do something. And when we were outside I just needed to get my anger out about Carter I didn't mean anything.

Eli walked toward Macy and I we were still behind, he was the only one who caught up to her.

He looked angered.

"You! What'd you tell her?!?" He shouted pointing to me.

"Nothing that involves you. Back down." I told him.

"Back down? Ha you're so funny!" He was hysterical. "My fucking ex girlfriend is in the girls bathroom right now crying. I already know you called her your side chick! What else did you tell her?"

"Leave! This doesn't involve you!" I yelled at him.

"You did what Jack?" Macy asked. I could tell she was mad too.

"What did you do to her?!" He bellowed.

"Fuck off." I said.

I saw Elias tense. Macy grabbed a hold of his arm and whispered something in his ear.

*Eli's POV*

I was about to knock a tooth out of this kid. I've been wanting to even when I was dating Jay.

"If you end up fighting Jay will hate you more than him." Macy reminded while whispering in my ear. Bullshit.
M"You're lucky!" I yelled as I pointed and walked through his shoulder. I was gonna get my things and wait for her to be okay. I was holding myself back from so much.

------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. It's because I want you guys to comment what you want to happen next so I can continue.

So comment what should happen.

Thanks for reading (: ily guys.