**********

Mike and I were sitting in my office, we were currently having lunch and discussing the case." The cops interrogated the boyfriend, but he wasn't budging. He just kept saying it was now their time to be together, no more distractions. I think he has mental issues."

" I agree. The young man is crazy about her, literally. He would do anything for her, he would do anything to keep them together even if meant killing someone. What I think is, when she ended it with the guy, it set him off. He couldn't stand the fact that Mrs. Washington was with her husband and not with him. This is a serious stretch, but the guy killed the husband because of pure jealousy."

" That makes sense, but don't you think he would've given himself the satisfaction of killing the husband and not hiring someone to do his dirty work?" He said and he had a serious point. The young man wouldn't have happily killed him with his own bare hands, so there is a possibility it wasn't him." The person who killed him had a motive. They wanted him gone, but the dirty work wasn't up for discussion," I said and sadly my gut pointed to Mrs. Washington." Samsara, maybe.."

" I know where you're going with this," I said as I cut him off." If that's the case, Mike, let's get ready to wash our hands off this case." I said and that frustrated me even more. Was she such a money-hungry woman that killing her husband wouldn't have been a problem. Humans were fascinating creatures.

*********

Leo and Jason were making dinner while, I was doing Nina's hair in her room." Mommy, a lot of kids in my school ask me if I'm black or white."

" And what do you say?"

" I say I don't know because daddy is white and mommy is black."

" Nina, tell them you're both. You're an extra special child who gets the special gift of being both. Don't let them pull you down, okay?"

" Yes mommy, but isn't it weird?"

" Baby girl, it's much better to be weird because you're interesting, you're fun and extra special. Normal is extremely boring, nothing fascinating about the normal people."

" Mommy are you weird?"

" I'm the weirdest person in the whole wide world," I said then started tickling her. My mother said the exact same thing to Daisy and me when we were young. It was the best advice ever because it made us strong, my daughter was going to be strong as well. 

**********

We were sitting at the dinner table, having dinner. The guys made a seafood paella and it was honestly beautiful. They really outdid themselves." Thank you for dinner guys," I said as I raised my glass of wine to them." It's honestly a pleasure," said Leo and we looked at each other for a short while then broke the eye contact." Mommy mine is too hot," said Nina and I got up to go pour her a glass of milk.

I knew that she was going to have a problem with heat because there was an evident kick in the dish, luckily she loved milk. I poured the milk in her favorite cup then went back to the table." Nina, drink the milk. It'll help you with the heat."

" Thank you mommy," she said and we carried on eating while having short conversations.

" How are you feeling?" I asked Jason as I walked out of the bathroom." I'm feeling better, I'll actually go to work tomorrow."

" You'll take it easy of course?"

" Yes, I don't want to faint or anything," I said as I got into my bed. Jason pulled me so that I was in his arms." You always smell so amazing, Samsara," he said then gave my forehead a kiss." I better smell good, this perfume is damn expensive," I exclaimed and he broke out into chuckles." God, but I love you."

" And I love you," I stated then snuggled even closer to him and we sat in comfortable silence.

For some reason I couldn't get much sleep, so I decided to go and keep myself busy with whatever, maybe that would get me to sleep. I walked down the passageway and noticed that the light in the office was on, that could only mean that Leo was up late again, doing work. Despite the things he said, he was still a good company and I was in the mood for his company.

*********

I opened the door to the office and saw Leo facing the computer. He had food next to him, a mug of something and soft music playing in the background. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me, a little hard so that he could hear that someone was in here with him. Leo turned and when he saw me, he asked," can't sleep?"

" Yeah, just thought I'd keep myself busy. I saw your light on and thought that I could use some of your company," I said as I walked to the chair next to him. His eyes traveled down my body and that's when I realized that I was just wearing a big shirt, but I didn't care.

I sat next to him and asked," what are you doing?"

" I'm now creating a folder for different pictures, I'll be sending them out soon."

" You'll be getting paid for this?"

" Yes, a lot of money to be exact."

" Who are you sending it to?"

" Different companies, magazine companies, and so on. The whole nature beauty is in now and my pictures are perfect for their vision."

" It's always been in, sadly it took them a while to notice that."

" That's what I was thinking when they gave me that whole proposal."

" Luckily you're getting paid."

" Yes, luckily. That money is going to help me get my own place," he said and I felt a little hurt. I didn't necessarily want him to leave. I liked having him around." You don't have to go. This is your home as well," I said softly while looking at him intently." I know, but you need your own space and so do I."

" Nonsense, Leo."

" Sara, I can't stand hearing you and my brother have sex," he said and I felt a little bad." You have a point."

" I'd love to stay here, but I've got my own things to do."

" I want to do them with you," I said and he looked at me immediately. At that moment I forgot everything and focused on him. I had this urge to feel him, feel his lips, and familiarize myself with his body. I took my hand and placed it on his face, very softly.

He exhaled at my touch and closed his eyes. Leo placed his hand on top of mine and that warmed my entire body up. This felt so right, I felt like my mom when she had her moment. I felt the powerful connection, god, was it amazing.