Out of all this Danny picked up the most important thing to him, "Do-oes that mea-ean I will see-e the outside," he perked up.

"Yes, and very soon."

~~~

In the next few days, all Danny thought about was his meeting with Clarence. Danny was actually looking forward to meeting Clarence again, and even more to the promised acquaintances that he should meet supposedly soon. After Clarence told him what was gonna happen in the coming future, he asked Danny if he was willing to help in their plan and he readily agreed. He wanted to get out of this hellhole and he wanted to get on the people who run the place's good side. And becoming someone respected after all those years he was stepped on? This sure is a good idea.

~~~

Danny was sitting peacefully in his room, staring at the ceiling and thinking about when was the next time he's gonna meet Clarence when suddenly the door slid open. He sat up confused since as far as he knows, he was done for the day.

A man entered his room and grabbed his arm roughly before dragging him outside the room where two other men were standing and holding electric batons. He immediately knew something was off because as harsh as they usually were to him, it was never like this.

"Move," the man spat and pushed him forward and Danny stumbled before gaining his balance as quickly as he can.

They walked forward, shoving Danny whenever he slowed or they had to take a turn. The ravenette took note that the more they walked, the darker that hallways became and the more scared he became.

They reached a black door and Danny's anxiousness spiked because even though he didn't have the best memory but he was sure this was the first time he was taken somewhere with a black door.

The door slid open and Danny shivered not only at then noticeably colder air but at what filled the room. It was a small room but it certainly was filled with so many things, or rather torture devices. Another thing the young teen immediately noticed was the man hunched over a table seemingly arranging things. He straightened up and turned towards them and Danny got a better look of him.  He was tall and built but he wasn't bulky in size. His dark brown hair was in an undercut and his hazel eyes brightened up crazily when he looked up sending chills down the blue eyed boy's spine.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he spread his arms out before walking towards them, "Come in, come in and maybe we can enjoy a cup of tea," he laughed crazily as he gestured them in.

The men with Danny didn't move a muscle or show that they heard what the man said.

Said man pouted, " Come on, don't be stiff like this. I thought we were all friends here."

One of the men grunted before pushing Danny inside and next thing he knew, he was alone in this small room with this clearly psychotic man.

He heard the man sigh dramatically, "And here I thought those were potential friends. Well, anyways," he was back to his cheerful mood, "I'm sure we will be the best of friends."

His grin made Danny shrink back but the man quickly grabbed him by the forearm and pushed towards a not so normal looking chair in the corner.

"My name is Claws, and yes this isn't my real name but don't worry, soon I won't be the only one to have an alias," he winked at the scared and creeped out boy.