▪Introduction.

Victoria Krook is a 16 year old girl who lives in Irvine, Califonia with her dad, Finman Krook Jr.

She goes to one of the best private schools in the state, Crean Lutheran High School.

At the age of 3, Vicky was abandoned by her mother in her crib leaving just a letter.

Her nanny Maria Del Carmen is a mexican who doesn't speak english fluently but understands little of it, has been Vicky's companion all this years.

Vicky doesn't act rich or spoilt like most girls, she is humble, smart and very hardworking. Her bestfriend, Cynthia Lantern is the direct opposite. I guess that's why they go so well.

Vicky has had a tough time growing up without a mother but the school's guidance councelor Ms Evergreen Sand has always been there for her and made things a lot easier.

On the 8th of September, Sir Finman Krook Jnr brought in a new wife, Lady Emilia Blanket, a middle aged woman with the beauty of a 18 year old. Vicky is not sure she wants a step mother but is willing to give it a shot if it would make her father happy.

 Vicky is not sure she wants a step mother but is willing to give it a shot if it would make her father happy

Other characters would be introduced later on.