Chapter Forty-Three

I know my girl has blonde hair but it's the kiss we're focusing on. Okay. ☺♥ And it's my own pic.  I have wonderful models. ♥♥♥

When Rob pulled up in the car park, he popped the boot. "Your bags in the back, Linc."

"Okay. Thanks Rob. I'll see you this arvo." Linc climbed out as Becky unclipped her belt and grabbed the door handle.

"Uh, uh. No you don't." Rob took hold of her upper arm. He watched Linc wave and walk to the gate then looked at Becky and smiled. "If I can't come and get you how am I going to spend any time with you?"

"I don't know, Rob." Becky sighed and put her hand on his face. She looked into his beautiful talking eyes, and then put her lips on his. Her touch was gentle. The instant she moved her lips away he cupped her cheek and kissed her harder. Becky's breath caught in her throat. He was such a good kisser. Her arms went around his neck and her fingers into his hair. She felt his hand run down her face over her breast to her waist then onto the bare skin of her thigh.

Becky pulled her mouth away to gasp for a breath she desperately needed. His hand moved upward pushing under the fabric of her skirt to her backside. Rob tried to pull her closer. Becky put pressure on his arm to stop his hand's movement. She pressed her forehead on his and stroked his face with her fingers. "Rob." She sucked in air. "You can't do that."

"I know." He sighed against her mouth. "You just feel so good. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop..." Rob took a breath and chortled. "Getting assignments."

Becky tittered as she drew in more air. "One day I'll help you with your assignment but you'll have to be patient because I've never done a proper one." She caressed his face some more and studied his eyes to make sure he understood what she was saying.

"I know." Rob touched his lips on hers. "I'll be patient. I promise." He smiled and kissed her again. He wanted so much to be pushed up against her and had to pull his lips away. "Fuck, Becky." He gasped. "We don't even sit together at lunch." Rob ran his hand over her backside again. "How am I gonna see you?"

"It's gotta be the way it's always been for now. We'll see each other every day. At Linc's training and the pool. At work and I'll come and watch you play. Maybe after work on Sundays we can spend some more time together, but I can't let you pick me up in the mornings. I'm sorry."

"What if I pick you up at the bus stop or at the McDonalds near yours?"

"Rob." Becky smiled. "I don't expect you to do that and there will always be Linc." She gave him a light kiss, ran her fingers over and behind his ear. "Good morning, by the way."

"Yeah," Rob chuckled. "It's not so good at the moment." He took his hand from her bottom and put it on his erection.

Becky blushed and looked away. "See. That's another reason it's not a good idea to pick me up. You're going to be distracted all first lesson."

"You mean all day, don't you?"

"Really." Becky's hand went to her mouth. "You're not serious?"

"Yes and no." Rob sucked in a breath and looked down at himself. "Mostly I'm serious. It'll ease off but every time I see you." He touched Becky's face again. "I've never had a girl do this to me like you do." He chuckled at the thought of it. "Even when you hated me." He screwed up his mouth and scratched his head. "Not as bad, but it was there. It's why I asked Mr. Campbell to move me."

"What did you say to him? He's pretty tough so you must have had a good story." Becky grinned and flipped his lip.

"I told him the truth."

"What? No way!"

Rob laughed and nodded. "He kept at me for a good reason so I decided to tell him the truth. I told him I was going to fail the class because I got an erection every time I sat next to you." He pecked her on the cheek, shrugged and opened his door. "Come on. We better go in before the bell rings."

They met at the back of the car. She stared at him wide-eyed.

Rod frowned. "What?"

"I'm just. I don't know. I'm. Shit. That's embarrassing. So you said it was because of me." Becky grabbed her bag put her arms through the straps and settled it on her back as she faced him.

"Yeah he knows it's because of you."

"I'm so sorry, Rob."

"I'm not." He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Rob leaned in and kissed her neck. She giggled and tried to pull away so he sucked on her ear lobe, and then whispered, "I like it."

"Rob." Becky twisted in his arms, lifted his face with both of her hands, and then kissed him quickly. "I'll see you at Linc's training."

Rob let his hands drop and smiled. "Okay, see you at Linc's training, Becky Bridgestone."

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Thank you all. Please remember to vote, comment and follow.

I really appreciate it ♥♥