Epilogue

-- Three years later --

*Roman's POV*

I groaned when I felt something small prodding and poking my eye, trying to wake me from my slumber. I tried to ignore it, but three-year olds are quite persistent. I chuckled when I felt my eyelid being lifted up and I saw a pair of bright, blue eyes looking at me.

"Good morning, Amelia." I told her, chuckling and sitting up, letting out a small yawn.

"Morwnin', Uncle Ro-ro!" She said, giggling and climbing onto my lap, curling up to my chest.

"Where are your daddies, little Princess?" I asked, giving her dark brown curls a little tousle. She usually sneaks into my room, dragging Logan or Patton to come and get me.

"Dey in da kitchen! Come on! Uncle Viwgil is making us waffles! Come on!" the little one encouraged, grabbing onto my fingers and attempting to pull me from my bed.

"Ooh? Uncle Virgil's waffles are the best! I bet if you ask nicely," I said, scooping the little one up and placing her on my shoulders. "That he'll even put whipped cream on it for ya." I told her.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" She screeched, tapping my head as if I were a horse. I chuckled and whinnied, trotting into the kitchen to see Morality setting the table, Logic pouring orange juice and my husband, my one and only, fixing everyone's plates in the kitchen.

Logan looked up at me with Amelia and nearly dropped the orange juice pitcher.

"Roman! Be careful! You could drop her! That height plus gravity plus toddler equals no!" He frantically said, lifting his daughter from my shoulders and holding her in his arms, cradling her.

"Aw, Daddy, you're no fun." Amelia pouted.

"Sweetheart, it's not my job to be fun, it's my job to calculate potential risks to your safety and make sure you are nowhere near them.... And I am too fun." He said with a smile, tickling her tummy, which caused the toddler to burst into a fit of giggles. He sure has loosened up since Amelia came into their lives. As much as I always assumed he was a robot, he does have a good heart and I'm glad he's happy.

"Okay, you two, that's enough tickling. Time to eat." Patton said, lifting Amelia up and placing her in her high chair, planting a kiss to her cheek and to his husband's. I had never seen Morality as happy as when he was with Logan and Amelia. He was a natural caretaker and he loved them with every ounce of his heart. It made me happy to see the three of them, fussing over their child and tripping over themselves to make sure she had everything she wanted.

I then turned my attention to the kitchen, walking towards the man I love, the man I married two years ago, almost to the day.

"G'morning, my sweet prince." I told him, pressing a sweet kiss to his cheek. He puckered his lips in my general direction, but remained focus on his waffles, not giving me any attention at all.

"Hey," I said, snaking my arm around his waist and pushing the utensils out of his hands and onto the counter, pulling him towards my chest. "That wasn't a real kiss." I said, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He chuckled and shook his head, playfully pushing against my chest.

"Keep your paws to yourself for two seconds, I have to finish cutting up Amelia's waffle." He said, turning back to his work, but I knew how to combat this. I gave him my best pouty puppy-eyes face.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into him, planting one heck of a kiss on my lips. My arms went around his waist and I kissed him back with such vigor. It's amazing how we're still hot and heavy for each other after the years. Each day feels like we're stupid teens head over heels for each other.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Logic called out. "Let's chill out in there, we've got a baby present." Logic scolded, as he placed a few blueberries onto Amelia's plate.

Virgil stuck his tongue out at Logan and I kissed the side of his head.

"Ya know, 'S a bit early for me to be getting this worked up." I whispered in his ear with a wink before helping him carry the plates for the table. I felt him burning a hole in my head with his eyes as he sat everyone's plates down.

We sat, and we almost looked like a painting you'd find in an antique shop. Patton and Logan cooing over their baby, Virgil and I holding hands on the table. I smiled as I looked around at my family. I loved each and every one of them so much. Especially the man next to me.

"Hey, Uncle Viwgil?" Amelia asked, with blueberry stains all over her chin.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Virgil answered. He may pretend not to, but he has the biggest soft spot for Amelia.

"When are you and Uncle Ro-Ro having kids?" She asked, tilting her head to the side to a curious little puppy. "I want a little cousin to play with."

Virgil and I exchanged glances and we chuckled a bit.

"We've talked it over and it will be sometime soon, sweetheart. Promise." He assured her.

"Yay!" She said, clapping her hands together and going back to her breakfast.

I smiled and gave his hand a squeeze, lifting his hand up to mine and gave it a small kiss. I couldn't wait until we had children. It's something we've been talking about for so long and we were so ready.

Patton looked around at all of us, his husband feeding their daughter and making silly faces at her, Virgil and I exchanging kisses and words of love. He glanced at the clock, smiling and looking back at his family.

"Well, look at that. 8:30 on the dot." He said, before digging into his breakfast.

There was nothing but love at this table. No more of a divide. No more villains, no more heroes, no more fanciful, no more angst, just people who loved each other. We weren't enemies anymore.

We were a family.

(Wow. Wow, oh wow, oh wow. I just want to express to everyone how grateful I am for all of these views, votes, and comments. I love that I have reached so many of you, I love that you all have enjoyed this silly little thing I chose to do over the summer. I'm so sorry for ending it so soon, but I am moving away for college tomorrow actually! So, I wouldn't be able to keep up with such a technical fanfic since I match it up with Thomas' videos. I hope you all understand and I hope I've satisfied the story line. Please continue to comment, vote, share it if you'd like, I'd love for it to reach an audience even though it's finished. I still want to write on here, so please send me suggestions and requests! I'm thinking of starting a collection of one shots, so let me know what you think and send me requests if you'd like! Just thank you so so much, I can never express how grateful I am for all of you readers.

That's it, so take it easy guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! :)

- Juliann Xoxo)