Chapter Twenty-Six: I Had A Dream

*Anxiety's POV*

"Stop.Moving."

I kept my eyes shut tight as I mumbled the words into the warm skin of his shoulder blade, my face nuzzled deeply into his back to block out any of the light coming in.

I secured my arms around his front and locked them over his stomach, keeping him stationary where he was in my arms. I had been putting up with his incessant wiggling for almost twenty minutes now and I refused to let him go.

"Anx, lemme go, it's time to get up." He protested in an admittedly adorable morning voice. He was groggy and his already naturally deep voice was almost an entire octave lower.

He attempted to lean forward to sit up once more but I just held him tighter and tossed one of my legs over his and the other one in between his. I buried my face even deeper into his back, placing a small kiss on a little freckle I'd found while tracing shapes to get him to go to sleep.

Princey was still pretty tightly wound up from the night before and I wanted to everything I could to get him to relax, including cuddling him into the wee hours of the morning. Although, this was more for me now, than for him.

I felt his chuckle vibrating from his torso and he shook his head.

"Anxiety, I'm hungry. C'mon, lemme gooooo."

"See, this is why you should just put a mini-fridge in your room like me." I mumbled while trying to soak up as much of Princey as I possibly could. It was like I physically couldn't get close enough to him to satisfy myself. "Besides, you're the one who insisted on being the little spoon, and you can't just stop cuddling me mid-spoon to go get breakfast. That's bad cuddling etiquette."

"Cuddling eti-- really, Anxiety, where do you come up with these terms?"

"A little thing I like to call Tumblr."

"Ugh, I will never understand that black hole of a social media platform. I much prefer instagram."

"Of course, because the whole world has to see seven selfies of you every single day."

"I mean, it's criminal to deny anyone a face like mine?"

Hm. He's right.

"Speaking of which," I pulled my face up from his back and leaned up, tucking my fingers under his chin and moving his face to meet up with mine, and greeting him with a lazy good morning kiss. I wasn't about to be denied his face either. I smiled a bit beneath his lips as he shifted over to face me and our hands intertwined on his side.

When we pulled away after things got a smidgen heated, he just chuckled breathlessly at me.

"Good morning." He said sleepily.

"Mediocre morning to you too."

"Anx." He said with a knowing look, a serious tone and a head tilt to boot.

"Fine, whatever. The morning is, I guess, not as bad as most morning's."

Princey started laughing so much, he had to lay his head on my bare shoulder. I could just see his pink lips twisting up into a smile and his dimples popping up as a result. The image made me smile...

"Wow. Way to make my heart go pitter-patter, babe."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for."

We shared a chuckle and I started drawing random little shapes into his chest again, something I've taken quite a liking to. While I was adding windows to my little cartoon house, I noticed Princey getting a bit quiet, which was weird for him since he usually can't shut up.