Jealous

"Seulgi unnie~~ It's good to see you here. We missed you a lot!" Said a teenage girl in her strong accent as she hugged Seulgi. "Everyone will be very happy to see you here!"

"Seulgi-ya! How are you my child?" An old lady probably in her late sixties took Seulgi from the younger girl's embrace. "You look more and more beautiful."

"Grandma! I was talking to unnie first!" The girl frowned at the old lady. "We have a lot to catch up!"

Seulgi smiled at the two. "Let's sit together, grandma, Haerin-ah." She held both of them and led them to sit at the sofa nearby. The three of them were chatting happily as they shared their stories.

While on the other hand, Jimin was annoyed because he was left alone to entertain himself. Not until a hand playfully tapped his shoulder. "Hey dude!"

Jimin looked at the owner of that hand and briefly nodded his head. "What?"

"Why do you look like that? Be happy man! It's my birthday. Look at my sis-in-law there. She knows how to mingle. Not like you."

"Ha ha. Funny Park Jihyun." Jimin sarcastically said. "Happy birthday anyway."

"That's it? No present? Nothing?"

Jimin shook his head. "You are already big enough. Beside I already pray for your wealth and happiness. That's an even amazing gift."

"That's not fair! I basically paid for your honeymoon and this is all I get? Really, hyung?"

Jimin wanted to get away from his younger brother when he heard Seulgi. "Jihyun-ah! Happy birthday! Guess what we bought you?" Seulgi excitedly gave an envelope to Jihyun whom hurriedly open it and as it revealed a piece of paper he immediately hugged her.

"Thank you, Noona! You are the best sister-in-law ever. I love you!"

"Ehem! That's enough, young man." Jimin forcefully separated the two. "Please know your limit, okay."

"Tsst.. You are not jealous of your own brother, are you?" Jihyun teased him. "I know I am more handsome than you but don't worry, hyung."

Seulgi laughed while Jimin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Just take your present and go."

"You have no jam. Thanks anyway. Thank you noona. See you later. Gotta go before your husband get mad." Jihyun quickly left the two.

Jimin sighed.

"Hey honey." Seulgi slid her hands onto his arm. "Why the frown? You should be happy we are back in Busan. You couldn't stop talking about it yesterday."

Jimin was happy, of course, to be back in his hometown and met all his family and relatives. However, when they arrived, everyone began taking Seulgi away from him. Yeah call him jealous or whatever.

It's his hometown and they are all his relatives but they were more excited to meet his wife.

He himself was not sure whether he was jealous of Seulgi being welcomed by his family more than him or whether it was them getting to spend more time with his wife.

"Tell me.. are you jealous?" Seulgi asked while she played with his fingers. Jimin didn't want to admit so he shook his head. Seulgi continued as she knew he was not telling the truth. "You know what your cousins were saying to me?"

Jimin looked at his wife's adorable face and shook his head. Seulgi smiled at him and he could see her eyes became crescent shape. "That 'our Jimin-ie' is a good man and I am lucky to have you. That they are all happy you are happy. They sure know how to pressure me. I must improve myself so that I won't disappoint everyone." She chuckled lightly.

Jimin widened his eyes as he looked at the woman before him. "So don't be jealous and enjoy the party okay while I try to impress your family." Jimin knew she was only trying to make him laugh and so he did. He realised he was being stupid for no reason.

He then held her lovingly and caressed her face. "They love you already, baby. Ever since the first time they met you. So just be yourself. They know how much I am thankful you are here with me."

As they were engrossed with each other a loud shriek could be heard. "Aunt Seulgi!" A young chubby girl came running towards them. "Aunt Seulgi, I miss you."

Well since it's a family event, Jimin has given up of having a quality alone time with his wife. His lips crept a smile seeing the young girl now being held in Seulgi's arms as she cutely told her stories. "Mommy said if we go to Seoul you will bring us around. Can you bring me to Seoul?" Seulgi laughed at the girl's innocent statement.

"Why don't you ask uncle Jimin?"

Both of them then turned their heads towards him. "Uncle Jimin can you bring me to Seoul? I want to go with aunt Seulgi."

Jimin laughed. "Of course you can, Shiwon-ie. But you cannot go with aunt Seulgi..." The girl frowned. "not only with aunt Seulgi. We will all go together. Okay?" She clapped her hands and hugged Jimin enthusiastically. "Yay! Thank you uncle. I love you."

The three of them continued to play together like one happy family. Jimin knew that instead of feeling jealous he should be happy and thankful that his family and relatives all love and accepted Seulgi as their own as well as Seulgi being able to blend well with them. Lucky him.