Letters to you

D-7

Jimin-ah,

Meeting you was meant to be. Do you still remember our first meeting? That morning I was taking the subway to campus and I was unusually late so the train was full. I stood in the middle of the coach cramped with other commuters whom didn't manage to grab empty seats. Until someone kindly offered me a seat. It was the first time I was ever offered a seat and I was very thankful. However, what caught my interest was the way that person smiled. It was a smile that brightened up my life. Silly, I know.. But I was not kidding. The way that person's eyes just formed crescent shapes gave colors to my world, cheered up any sadness and just charmed my day like no other. It was a smile that I could never forget.

Your smile.

I went back to that place today and the memory of that day remains as vivid as ever. I know that it will always stay in my heart.

Love,

Seulgi

.

D-6

Jimin-ah,

Have you ever fell in love? Do you know how it feels to love someone? Not just any kind of love, but love that can change the world. I think I know, baby. No. Actually, I know. It's like you own the world and nothing can get in your way. Your days become millions, millions, millions times better in every sense. You find yourself smiling for no reason unknowingly. You want to stop the time when you are with that person you are so head over heels in love with and stay together forever.

I didn't know that at first but then I met you. I knew it was love right away and since then I was hopelessly in love.

Love,

Seulgi

.

D-5

Jimin-ah,

Do you remember that spring day? We were walking under the falling petals of cherry blossom. It was so breath-taking. Not the cherry blossom, no. When I stole glances at you, many, many, many glances I saw the most amazing sight I have ever seen in my entire life. Suddenly, the cherry blossoms in the background stop falling, everyone around us stop moving and all the sound muted.

I was happy. The happiest I have ever been. Then you did something else. I felt like I was flying to heaven.

That feeling was still so fresh and today I went back there. The place that I don't think I will ever forget, the place where you first asked me out.

I become the happiest person all over again.

Love,

Seulgi

.

D-4

Jimin-ah,

I recalled being very nervous when you brought me out for our first date. I couldn't sleep properly the night before. I had never been on a date. I didn't know what to wear. I wasn't sure how to style my hair. Truthfully, I was worried of your impression. Silly me.

I decided to put on a knee-length blue dress and tied my hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon. You didn't say anything about my appearance as we spent the whole day in Lotte World and I was too shy to ask you.