Chapter 26 (Envy: Powerless)

Start from the beginning

Noire: "I see."

Schwarz: "With this new soul orb we can power the entire nation for more than 2 years."

Uni: "If you powered the Shield up, then shifters won't be able to get past it so easily then."

Schwarz: "Correct, the shield can still react to the presence of a shifter, but since its getting weaker, its detection has also waned... We can't afford that from happening..."

Uni: "What about the aberrants?"

Noire: "The what...?"

Schwarz: "Who told you about that?"

Uni: ",Well it was...huh? Wait... what? Who did tell me that... I don't even... No... I knew... but..."

Schwarz: "When were you told about this...?"

Uni: "Just this morning... I remember someone talking to me about it... I even remember the war of humans and shifters that transpired-"

Schwarz: "Silence!"

Uni & Noire: "H-HUH!?"

My sister and I were taken by surprise... Schwarz raised his voice all of a sudden...

Schwarz: "...I-I'm sorry... I just hearing anything about that..."

...The worker in the laboratory looked at us in surprise as well...

Noire: "Hmm... I see that it's something very personal to you..."

Uni: "Sis?"

Schwarz: "H-how did you know that?"

Noire: "Listen Schwarz... The Shifters... They were your-"

Schwarz: "That is enough!"

Noire: "Schwarz!"

Schwarz: "I refuse to treat such treacherous worms as my people!"

Noire: "Schwarz..."

Schwarz: "This discussion is over..."

...Schwarz replaced the Soul Orb with a new one... he then pulled a lever and locked the new soul orb... It shined bright... brighter than any light source found in the laboratory...

Schwarz: "Hah...."

We returned to the basilicom...

Bleep! Bleep!

...A sound echoed from Schwarz's  wrist... he clicks a button on it and then a hologram comes up...

hologram: "Schwarz! We need assistance in Lowee!"

Schwarz: "What happened Grun!?"

...Wait... That was Grun!?

Grun: "Amon was unsealed, and he's wrecking havoc in Lowee, Neptunio is on his way while Weiz and Luna are trying their best to stop the Beast!"

Schwarz: "Alright, I just changed my Soul Orb so I'll be able to go there."

Grun: "I'm on my way too... I'll see ya there."

The hologram disappears...

Noire: "We'll help you."

Schwarz: "No... I don't think you can help me this time... We will be fighting-"

Noire: "Amon - The beast of Greed that is currently invading Lowee, Grun is on the way so is Neptunio while Weiz and Luna are holding him off..."

Schwarz: "How are you doing that?"