I finally finished and flushed the toilet. I got up and Louis pulled me into a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I slowly shook my head no. My head was pounding. I needed my migraine medicine. I've had migraine problems since middle school, and I had certain medicines I was supposed to take when I got them. 

"Migraine?" Louis asked.

I nodded my head yes. He then reached for the pill bottle that I always keep at my sink. As he was taking out the pill, I quickly brushed my teeth so that my breath didn't smell horrible. He then led me back to my bed and gave me the pill. I swallowed it down with water and laid back down. He then laid back down next to me, wrapping his arms around me once again, and me once again burying my head into his chest. This is what best friends are for. 

----

I woke up about two hours later. It was 6:00 PM and I was actually feeling much better. I gently unwrapped Louis's arms from around me and headed downstairs. My mom and the boys were all in the kitchen. My mom was making a bunch of snacks and the other four boys were looking at a bunch of movies on the table. 

My mom heard me come down and turned around. "Hey, sweetie. How are you feeling?"

I sighed and said, "I had a pretty bad migraine, but I think I'm okay now. I'm just sort of sleepy, but I'm starting to wake up."

"Louis told us you weren't feeling so well." Niall said. 

"Yeah, but I'm better now." I said with a smile. I headed over to the boys to see the movies they were looking at. "What are all of the movies for?" I asked.

"We're having a Friday night movie marathon." said Zayn.

I nodded my head and looked at the selection. There were several movies out. Toy Story 3, Meet the Parents, Step Brothers, Mean Girls, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Love Actually, The Pink Panther, The Pacifier, and Twilight. I smirked at their choices. 

"How many movies are we trying to get down to?" I asked.

"Six." said Liam. 

"Mean Girls, Step Brothers, Toy Story 3, Meet the Parents, The Pacifier, and Harry Potter." I said. "Just anything but Twilight. I ought to smack whoever got that movie out. It can't be put up for competition with Harry Potter. It's practically a sin." I joked.

"Niall picked it!" Harry immediately said. 

"I don't care who picked it; I just know that we aren't watching it." I laughed. "Though I am curious as to who actually picked Mean Girls." 

"We knew it was one of your favorites, so we got it out." said Niall.

"Sure..." I laughed.

After that, Louis came downstairs. He came to the table, smiled at me, and asked, "Are you still feeling ill?"

I smiled and said, "I'm feeling much better."

Louis smiled and hugged me. "Good." he said.

Louis was all up for movie night, and my mom had made us tons of snacks. We had chocolate chip cookies, popcorn, chips, soda, and some beer for some of the boys. It technically was illegal to drink in America, but all of the boys were legal to drink in London, and that was good enough for my mom. Plus, Louis turns twenty one this year, so it doesn't matter that much.

I decided not to drink, though my mom would have probably been okay with it. I'm old enough to drink in England. Liam also didn't drink, because he only has one functioning kidney and wanted to be safe.

Luckily, the boys all said that they weren't going to get drunk, but they just wanted one or two drinks.

We were first going to watch Mean Girls, since it was my favorite. I sat on the couch between Louis and Liam, Niall and Zayn were laying on the floor, and Harry was in a chair next to the couch.