Twenty Three

"Who?" Carter yells over the loud music.

"Your fucking dad!" I scream back

"What do we do?" Niall says frantically

"Hide?" I say looking back to see where harry went.

I look around the crowd of dancing people and I can't seem to find harry anywhere. I look around the room as Niall and Carter disappear among the crowd hiding from harry... as I sit here looking for him.

Not to my surprise he found me.

"Rose?" He says in a confused and angry tone.

"Yes?" I say trying to act casual.

"Where's Carter?" He says with a smirk

"Not here." I blurt out

"Oh really? Then is she at your house alone?" He asks leaning close to me

"Yea, she didn't want to come." I say

"So you're here all alone?" He ask with his eyebrows raised

"Yes.." I answer in his ear.

I hear him mumble something under his breath, but he didn't seem worried because he had a calm look on his face.

I quickly pull out my phone and tell them to leave without me while I have him distracted. I already got Carter in trouble once...

"Do you want a drink?" He ask as we approach a lit up bar with crazy drinks everywhere.

"Is this a joke?" I ask

"No, as long as you don't tell." He says taking me hand in his.

"I'll be fine I was actually leaving soon." I shrug

"It's just one drink since you're already here illegally you might as well." He looks at me and let's out a little laugh.

"Alright darling." He says leaving me alone on this bar stool to catch the bartender.

I let out a big breath of air and wonder why I'm still here.. with carters dad.. what will she think? What will Niall think...?

"Here you go." Harry comes back with a big smile and a very girly drink for me and a very plain old manly drink for him.

"Thank you."  I smile and take a sip. It surprisingly doesn't taste like alcohol at all..

"Did you get me a smoothie?" I laugh

"I should have." He laughs back

He's standing between my legs but facing the bar so I can only see the right side of his face. He stares down into his drink after taking a short sip.

"That's a really pretty dress." He finally breaks the not so silent silence.

"Oh thank you." I feel the blush on my checks

I take the time to admire his black suit and light blue shirt. Unbuttoned so far down I can almost see his belly button. The only emotion I can describe I'm feeling is nervous now, he's hot and he's talking to me for some reason. I don't know how to act due to his status of being... ya know carters dad and all.

I look down at my drink and see that I have actually drank three pretty quickly within the last hour.

"Do you want to dance?" He asks looking down at me with an obvious drunken smile

I nod my head and start to feel my body get cold with nervousness as we slowly walk out into the dance floor. I don't even recognize the song playing so I just follow his lead. I lay my head on his shoulder as his arms lay rapped around me.. we sway slowly to this weird club romantic music..

He kisses my cheek and I look up at him and feel like I'm at a middle school dance again and that he's my older crush, the butterflies.

He smiles and leans down to kiss me on the lips and the drinks and I can't help but kiss back. The kiss slowly becomes more heated as his hands get lower and our body's get closer. The music isn't even a factor anymore, because we're swaying to our own. He starts to kiss down my neck and I feel his hand on the bottom hem of my dress and I feel the heat rise in my face.

"Let's go." He growls in my ear and starts to walk out of the club with my hand in his.

I'm only buzzed, but the feelings I can't help to feel are scaring me. We jump into his black Range Rover and he takes off to his house.

"I can't wait." He says as he pulls over and parks the car.

He gets out of his side and walks over to mine. He opens my door and leans in to kiss me. His kisses are hard and wet. He takes my jacket off and throws it into the drivers seat along with my phone and purse.

He kisses down my neck and kneels down in front of me. He pushes my dress up and pulls my underwear down. He looks up at me for a brief second before rapping his arms around my thighs and pulling me closer. He starts off so rough that it catches me off guard. I know this is wrong but I can't help but to enjoy it. His tongue moves so fast and in all the right places that it's hard for me not to move. I feel his cold rings on my thighs and his brown curly hair tickling me.

I kisses me one more time before jumping in the drivers seat and taking off again.

Sad that he stopped I stare out the window ready to be asleep and not here anymore.

Are you a virgin rose?" He asks as we pull into his driveway

"Um no?" I'm lying

"Oh really?" He says with a smile

"You think I'm lying?" I ask trying to sound hurt

"I know you're lying." He says

"How?" I ask opening my door letting the cold air into the car.

"No reason." He says sarcastically

"That's a very personal question to ask a young girl." I laugh

"I thought you could handle it, my bad." He mocks me by raising his hands like he's apologizing.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes

"Are you saving it for marriage or something?" He asks

"I'm not a virgin I just told you." I laugh and open my car door

"Do you still want to be a virgin?"

____________________________________

My first day of school is tomorrow 😅
And it's only my junior year kms