Love Extremities END

A smile is shown on her face as she fits the gleaming ring to position it in front of the sun. 

She sits alone on the beach she remembers sharing her memories of youth with him. Staring at the scenery with eyes immersed in contemplation. The scene frames her emotions. As the wind combs through her silky (h/c) hair, the sound of the soothing pattern of wind in the vicinity before her, yet not surprisingly-she was reminded of his overbearing voice caressing her ear. The way it would drown out all meaningless thoughts from her mind, and the way it would bring her to remember staring at him for the last time. His features shown in the most detail from the small moment...

His charming smile.

The mole beside his eye.

His thin lips.

His strong jawline.

His smoky eyes.

His bangs that covered one side of his face...

The experiences they shared.

The way her gaze embraced the contours of her face.

The way her knuckles would brush against his.

Even the smallest gestures all repeated like broken cassettes in her mind; and would produce goosebumps across her soft skin.

"Mommy? What are you doing?" A shrill voice asks. She turns her head to peer at the small boy. His (Eye colour) orbs look at hers in wonder, as he tilts his head to one side to express his confusion. She slips the ring back into the fold of her dress. Before smiling and gesturing for him to come towards her. He sits down beside her as she wraps one arm around his small frame. Ruffling his crimson hair.

"I was thinking about a friend I used to love before I had met your father," She says, his eyes widen in shock.

"You liked someone other than daddy?" He questions, and she nods her head in response.

He giggles before untangling his shoulders from her arm. Running towards the man while screaming. He turns around, and picks up his hyper son in both arms. His mouth forming a smile as his son screams the word love repeatedly in his face. He chuckles, his handsome features shown on the contours of his face.

"Seijuro, he's over-exaggerating," She chuckles, approaching her lover.

"I know, my dear. There's no one who loves you as much as me." He jokes, before setting down his son and shooing him away.

"Whatever did I do to deserve you?" She asks before getting pulled into an embrace.

He silences her with a discreet squeeze to her bum, in which she squeaks and flinches in surprise. He continues, giving a small peck to her forehead. Followed by her nose, cheeks-and finally; he locks his lips with her own to form an impassioned kiss. She gives into the heat, entangling her fingers in his Crimson hair. As the two share the moment in silence:

While the ring that fit perfectly on (f/n)'s left ring finger gleamed.

The emotions that filled her were only the beginning, as the path of the two would continue on much longer than expected. Because of the emotion that filled (f/n), was yet to be learned about for her... She herself didn't know that she loved him with all of her soul, because of the past that haunted her...

But Akashi would take her hand every time and guide her to happiness, no matter how difficult the task... Because he would always make her smile gleefully in the end. He would be the one to make her the happiest. While silently loving her with all his heart.

He wouldn't say that he was yearning for her to love him. But with every passionate gaze and exchanged smile. He doesn't have to...

_________________________________

He watches in silence as he views the happy couple. He tries his best to ignore the pang felt in his heart, all while peering towards the dazzling couple.

However; there's nothing to stop the tears from falling. He's crying; but there isn't a single thing he can do other than protect her stripped soul from afar. He runs a hand through his jet black hair, his head hung low, vision clouded with tears;

All while subconsciously tightening his grip on the familiar velvet box he holds in his other.

He brings his eyes to level out the scene once more. Laughter, Bliss, and love are all of the things she's feeling. Yet; she isn't smiling for him like she used to in the past. This pains him the most, as he finally realizes his inability to move on.

He will love her for all eternity; while watching over her, and making sure she is the happiest she can be.

He sits while watching the family leave the vicinity; before breaking out into stifled sobs due to the emotions that conjured his mind shattering like a mirror: Each one reflecting the pain and sorrow of not being able to touch, feel or endure the feeling that his precious elusive star had felt.

He will silently love her, and painfully wait for reality to erase her feelings for him--the priceless, precious memories he secretly wanted her to keep with all of his heart...

"Your smile suits the ring on your tiny hand--it's perfect for you... My dear, dear (First name)..."

His forbidden love.

Her false happiness.

All woven, into one story of love...

Love Extremities

END~