Alternate Ending Part 1

As promised, I present to you the Alternate Ending of Love Extremities!

This ending has four parts, that in which will be posted in the span of a couple days.

Hope you guys enjoy!

- J <3

_______________________________

You gulp nervously.

Today was the day where you would finally set yourself free, after what felt like an eternity of being held captive inside of the household. 

You observe the pill dissolving, watching the bubbles form and rise to the top until they dissipate all together. Fidgeting slightly, you pour the hot liquid into a cup hoping the male on the couch doesn't notice your nervousness.

Your feet glide across the wooden floor, tray in hand as a forced smile is plastered onto your face. 

"Thanks." Himuro mutters as soon as you set the drink down onto the table. He takes the cup, pressing it up against his lips as you watch eagerly. His eyes wander from the tv to your own, stopping himself from drinking the poisoned tea. 

"Wait." He says, setting the drink back onto the table. "Pour one for yourself and sit beside me." 

"..."

You swallow the lump in your throat, giving him a small nod before walking back to the kitchen to grab another cup. You pour the tea, gripping your arm tightly with your other hand to stop your violent shaking.

You stride back to the living room, being able to feel Himuro's eyes watching you purposefully, time slowing down as he does so. You sit down on the spot beside him. Avoiding eye contact at all costs, you flinch as he suddenly slides his hand across your thigh, almost spilling your beverage. 

"Yes...?" You look up to him, only to match his gaze. His eyes urge for you to drink, and you turn your head away, bringing the rim of the cup to your lips. You hesitate, only to hear his hot breath tickle your ear. 

"Drink it."  

You sip the tea, trying your best not to swallow. Himuro brings his hand to pat your head, using his other to grab his drink. You lean your head onto his shoulder to hide the tea dripping down from the corners of your mouth, your eyes widening as you hear him down his drink.

"Hmm. The tea is more bitter than usual..."

___________________________

You lay down in his bed, one of your arms bound to the bed frame. Himuro lays beside you, his body almost engulfing your own as you attempt to shake him off. You take the bobby pin hidden in your hair, bending it until its shape mimics that of a key. 

Inserting it into the lock, you play around with the bobby pin. After a while, the handcuff becomes loose from your hand as a smile of hope begins to grace your face.

You pause before taking off the handcuffs, turning around and placing your ear next to Himuro's mouth to check if he's still alive. 

His breathing is soft and calming, yet deep at the same time. He wasn't dead, but the pills were probably enough to make him fall into a deep sleep.

You slip off the handcuffs, bonding Himuro's wrist to the frame instead. 

You push his heavy form off of your body, slipping on one of his jackets over your naked self. You start to tiptoe to the front of the room, breath halting when you hear him shift his position on the bed.

As soon as you close the door to his bedroom, you walk to the entrance, taking a deep breath as you unlock the front door. You take your first step outside, instantly being able to feel the chilly air blast you in the face. 

Freedom was close enough to grab.

Your head lifts slowly, eyes filled with determination as you stare at the road illuminated with dim street lights. You exhale heavily, feeling the weight of all of your feelings pressing against your lungs, before sprinting out of the door as fast as your legs can carry you.

Sprinting. As far away as possible from him.

To be continued...