Author's Special

STORY IS OUT NOW:

Yandere! Makoto x reader x Haruka  - MANIPULATED -

Hello my little lemon lovers! 

It's Jessica here (the author), informing you about my other book that is currently in progress.

To be a LITTLE bit more in-depth, I will be sharing with you the main ideas of the book, to see if you guys would possibly be interested in it.

Of course, this book is another yandere lemon, since I know you guys absolutely love dem yanderes n shit.

- This one won't be a knb one, but ANOTHER sports anime filled with half naked bishounen- *nosebleed*

Hint hint. Nudge nudge. 

Since my editing skills are crappy, the book cover won't be very aesthetically pleasing, but I know you guys go for the content anyways ;)

Main Idea:

LOOK AT THE SHOULDER HAHAHA

GOOD ENOUGH (I hope...)

I think you guys may already know who this cutie patootie is ;)))))

to get you guys a little bit more interested, here's a little sample of the first chapter (I won't be giving the book summary since you guys are geniuses and will be able to find out the story right away, even though most of my story summaries are a little bit more... um. Spiritual...?)

Another god damn yandere story part ???

"Please... Don't go," He called; his hand clutching yours desperately.

It was a miracle that you were able to control yourself from breaking down right at the scene of the moment. But you remembered whenever you had locked eyes with him, it would unfailingly remind you of how oblivious he was to your current situation.

He would never be able to understand you.

'How dare you say that to me,' Were the first coherent words your mouth wanted to produce. But when you turned around, his pleading orbs were the only thing that were able to absorb your fragile thoughts.

How could anyone's eyes be so gentle you thought.

He was a living reminder that not all things were to be hated in the world. You felt as if though you were separated, living in two very different universes. Yet, here he was. Clutching your wrist with both of his hands: Almost as if his life depended on this one moment. His grip had hurt even you, his white knuckles and sweaty palms all accentuated the expression on his face.

He was on the verge of tears. Because of you.

You honestly wanted to jump out of his grip and embrace him as tightly as you could. But you knew on the inside that those exact actions are what made the scene even more complicated.

"Let. Go." You grumbled through your teeth. Up until now you believed they would break if you had clenched any harder.

"No," He solidly replied.

You could feel the anger bubbling in your chest and were about to slap him, only until he had cut off your thoughts.

"You didn't want do it, did you?" He asked. What was this boy talking about now? In a scenario filled with so much tension; he has the audacity to-

No.

You knew exactly what he was talking about; and you've never felt your brain being plagued by so many thoughts at once.

Did he find out?

Is he talking about what I think he's talking about?

He thinks I'm filthy now.

He won't be able to forgive me.

Your arms start flailing, but his grip is so tight that your wrist isn't able to move anywhere.

"Haruka! L-LET GO OF ME!" You desperately try to retaliate.

He painfully drags your body to a deserted alleyway, and slams your back against the cold wall, while a warm liquid starts to trickle down the back of your head. You slide down to the ground, but one of his big hands are already on your hip, keeping you up.

He quickly brings his face to your neck, and undoes the ribbon with his teeth before bringing his free hand to hook the inside of your dress shirt:

Ripping the buttons off and revealing the one thing you wanted to hide the most.

"(First name). What... is this...?" His low voice reaches your ears, his eyes peering into yours. A look of hate and disgust fill them, and you can't help but stop the tears from spilling down your face. He grabs your shoulders and repeats himself once more.

"(First name)..." His raspy voice cracks with disbelief.

"It's my secret..." You willingly whisper.

As you swear that you felt his grip slightly loosen from your shoulders.

***********************

Well my little lemon lovers! That's all for now.

If you guys like the story so far, be sure to leave a vote and a comment on any ideas you guys may have about the story. I'll try my best to answer to any of you guys!

Love you guys! <3

- J