Not 'that' bad?!!

heey:)

guys pleeeeeeeeeeeease vote and comment.. it's only one click, and even a one word comment would be great.. i just wanna know if i should continue this story or not.. it's my first^_^

and if u would recommend this story to others you'd be making my day..

love to y'aaallllll <3<3

Rawan xo

Rosie's P.O.V

It was past midnight and mom and dad hadn't come home yet.. but they were having dinner out of town -again- so I wasn't that worried.. I just sat on my bed with my laptop.. internet and stuff.. I had finished everything I had for tomorrow so now I was just chilling..

Suddenly I heard a soft thud against my window and I looked up.. another one.. a third.. I got up and walked towards it.. I looked down and I immediately got pissed off.. it was Damon.. throwing whatever it is at my window.. how cheesy is that???

I opened my window and leaned out..

"you're really going to do this, aren't you?!" I raised my eyebrow at him, irritated but I won't deny I was slightly amused..

"yep" he answered.. popping the 'p'.. and smirking his signature smirk at me.. "will let me up?" he asked..

"um.. no?!" I replied surprised.. "I thought I made it clear that I never want to see you ever again.. let alone have you in my house!!" I told him my voice only high enough for him to hear.. didn't want to make a scene.. stupid snoopy neighbors -.-

"please?" he pleaded.. giving me puppy eyes.. was he seriously giving me puppy eyes??

But hey, I think it was kinda working! I was actually considering it.. wait what?? No way!! My parents aren't even home!!

"no way Damon Salvatore.. and don't plead cuz it will get you nowhere.." I stated.. "specially that you're not the kinda guy to plead, and you are pleading.. it only means you're up to no good.."

"only if you consider making you fall in love with me 'no good' " he shrugged..

"seriously?! Gosh please Salvatore.. I am pleading you.. leave me alone.." it was my turn to give puppy eyes.. "it won't work.. your charm doesn't affect me.. my hatred for you has gone so deep that this little mission of yours will be impossible"

"hatred?!!" he said shocked.. "what the hell have I done to you?!"

I was about to answer with 'I don't really know' when I saw our nosy neighbor Mrs. Clark open her window.. leaning against it and getting comfortable.. she didn't even try to hide it!

Ugh! Just perfect.. I can't have the rest of the conversation here but I can't just let him in after midnight with my parents out and my nosy neighbor spying..

I weighed my options.. and didn't like either..

"look Damon.." I sighed.. "as much as I hate this, but how about we continue this conversation tomorrow at school?" I asked him tiredly.. now I'll have to deal with him tomorrow.. again.

"hmm sure yeah.. would be better close up" he winked and I couldn't help but smile.. it'd be a big fat liar if I said he wasn't so handsome.. and that wink of his.. is just so cute..

"omg!!" he suddenly shouted..

"what?!!" I was seriously freaked..

"you freaking smiled at me!!!!" he said in mock horror.. then smirked at me..

"UGH!! Seriously Salvatore?!!" I yelled at him.. then leaned back in and threw the first thing my hand caught at him..

He had a very fast reaction though.. catching what I recognized to be my small stuffed basketball..