First Meeting.. Kinda..

Heey guys^_^

how r u all?

this is NOT a vampire diaries fanfic.. nor does it follow any of its events.. it's not even about vampires.. it's simply that Damon is the main character and the fact that he's a vamp might cause some drama..

anyway, this is my first story, so guys pleeeeeeeease, tell me what you think, vote, comment, fan.. i NEED ur opinions to keep going.. show me loooooove :D

already love you ALL guys.. each and every one of you that will read and follow my story means the world to me<3<3

rawan

xoxox

p.s. English is my second language.. so if you spot any mistakes point them out please.. as long as you're not rude about it..

i'm posting the first three chapters tonight.. cuz the first two are kinda short,,

pleeease stick to the story, will get better.. promise..

Chapter 1

Rosie's P.O.V

It was past midnight and I was sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap, when I heard a quiet thumb.. I looked up and saw a figure standing at my window.. I was totally freaked out and was about to scream when he got to me in a blink of an eye and put his hand on my mouth..

That's when I saw his face, lit by my bedside lamp.. and I was quiet.. not because I wasn't  afraid anymore, but because his beauty was so heartbreaking that  you couldn't speak.. It was perfection itself.. flawless pale skin.. ice cold blue eyes.. pitch black hair.. I had never seen anything like it.. we just stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity.. then I realized what had just happened and had the urge to scream again but his hand tightened on my mouth..

"shh.. it's ok,, I'm not going to hurt you.." he said in a voice that sent chills to my neck..

"what do you want?!" I asked him surprised at how I sounded a lot stronger than I felt.. "well.." he responded.

Damon's  P.O.V

I landed with a light thud inside the room, not really knowing what I was going to find.. I was thirsty and just wanted to feed..

There was a girl sitting on the bed with her laptop on her lap.. she looked up and was about to scream.. I ran to her with my not-so-human speed and put my hand on her mouth.. that's when I saw her face.. she was so.. beautiful? No.. I've seen beautiful girls before.. and not one did take my breath away.. we stared into each other's eyes.. she was.. she was, shit, about to scream.. I tightened my hand on her mouth and tried to calm her down.. "shh.. it's ok.. I'm not going to hurt you.." .. wasn't I?

"what do you want?" she asked.. wow.. she sounded strong.. but no.. I could smell her fear.. "well.." I thought for a second.. "to be honest with you, when I first came in here I was planning on draining you out of blood.." I said matter-of-factly.. "but.. you're.. I don't know.. too beautiful to die I guess?!"

I could tell she was shocked.. not sure whether to believe me or not.. and she sure was afraid.. who blames her? I'd be afraid if I suddenly came through my window.. well, not really but u get the picture..

I cocked my head to the side.. still watching her.. what is it about her?

"eh.. thank you?!" she said and I burst out laughing.. "you're very welcome".. I smiled.. no.. I wasn't going to hurt her.. and I don't know why..

I put my hands on either sides of her face, looked her deep in the eyes and spoke: "you're going to sleep now.. you won't remember anything of what just happened.. won't remember that you've ever met me and won't recognize my face" then I was gone In a flash..