Meeting Red Head

Alec began to follow the little old Chinese man first as always, until the man turned his head to look behind him. Alec leaped upwards and landed on the roof were Izzy was keeping a watchful eye on the shape shifting demon from above. I fell in step with Jace on his part of the roof were the Lightwood siblings now fell into step at the side of us. Jumping we back flipped from the roof gracefully now landing behind the now tall dark skinned man in which the demon had changed into, my long brown hair now blowing softly in the wind.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going" I swung my head round my hair almost whipping Alec in the face earning a small grunt from him but to be faced with a pale red headed girl glaring at a confused Jace "you can see me" he asked clearly shocked 'normally mundane's can't see us when we are glamoured' they both had a mini stare off before the smirking girl parted her lips to speak "Yeah kind of the point, but you clearly didn't see me" "you have the sight" he declared to her I smirked at how hilariously serious Jace was right now however I was just as curious into how she could have the sight "wait the what" I heard her laugh "How can I not know you" he stuttered clearly bewildered,  Alec was now trying to get my attention which usually isn't that hard "Has that line ever worked for you seriously, once" she smirked. To her mundane friends at the side of the van she was next to, she was looking crazy because they couldn't see Jace, it kind of made me laugh until Alec hit me on the arm again "Jace" I shouted while being dragged off to the club entrance by Alec. Jace now leaving his new 'friend' behind and following my tail.

We were now following a dark haired woman walking in between the sweating bodies dancing to the beat, we followed the demon into one of the private rooms in the back of the club which were guarded by two mundane's who couldn't see us slip in behind the woman and having the boys close the curtains behind us. "Kiana" Jace called through the air and I knew exactly what we had to do. I walked to the small stage in the room swaying my hips slightly as I began to walk up the steps followed closely by Izzy now taking off her blonde wig I however couldn't be bothered with the wigs I liked my hair. We began to dance more enticingly as we drew the attention of the present demons around the room "Watch out" the red headed girl from before screeched and pushed the demon we had been chasing from Jace's grasp it fell against the leather sofa and turned its head to reveal its true face.

"Careful" Jace shouted towards the girl who had now been pushed hard by Jace to ensure her safety he whipped around and killed the demon with his seraph blade. Izzy's whip had now left her wrist and was entangled around another demon's neck. We began our fight.

I pulled my Knives from my back where they had previously rested glamoured from sight and swung them around, twisting my body as I hit each target "Alec" I heard Jace shout I turned around and saw him on the floor without his blade with two demons on him he was struggling, blood rushed to my ears as I swung around and back flipped over another demon Izzy was handling and landed inch's away from my parabatai, I brought my knives down hard on a demon laying over him whilst Alec rolled away and I hit the second demon in the back the girl screamed again and I got distracted the demon turned around and hit my ribs, I kicked it back and threw my knife towards its head, Bulls-eye!, I stood carefully trying not to move fast until Alec grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him checking me over causing me to wince "I'm okay" I whispered and looked around Izzy is standing on the left side of Alec and I looking worried, whilst Jace was now staring at the curtain watching as the red head mystery girl vanished with a fast pace getting away From this. From us.

First chapter done and edited.

Feel free to point out mistakes, I'm always looking to improve. :)

Love 

A.xx