#23 Stark's friend

Start from the beginning

"Prepared some weapons, they're everywhere, we have to take them down before we take over the hive." He advised.

"I'm not really for killing today, but... yeah, just in case." You told him before running upstairs. "(N/n), an electric gun would be nice."

"Right away."

   You headed higher, and higher, you almost reached the rooftop but you got stuck at the fifth floor because someone was blocking your way.

And for god's sake, why did it have to be Rose.

"Old friend." You said, she was wearing a black, tide, suit. Her look changed from an innocent girl at school to a cyberpunk agent.

"How dare you're doing this to my house." She said, with teary eyes.

"House? You call this house? They are bad guys Rose, I don't know how come you're with them but they're not family."

"Huh, it's funny, coming from you." She chuckled. "I don't know about the others, but i'm done with you."

"What do you...shit!" You yelled as you avoided her bullet by a hair's breadth. "You could've killed me!"

"My intention."

She kept shooting as you ran your ass out for cover.

"ROSE, I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU. I MEAN, I'D LIKE YOU PUNCH YOU IN A FACE FOR BULLIED ME AT SCHOOL AND BROKE MY HAND." You yelled against her gun shot. "BUT I DON'T WANT EITHER OF US TO DEADLY DIE, ESPECIALLY ME."

"YOU DID ALL THIS!!!" You shouted like a mad person.

You rolled your eyes. "FINE! (N/n) get dad to me as soon as possible and a laser gun now!"

It was your first time to combat action with enemy, you shot her but she were fast so you both were missed each other, the battle continued, you brought all your toy up, such as a little bomb but she always got away.

You both hid behind cover, breathing heavily, both waited for another to lurk from shelter so that they can shoot.

You played a trick, you got up fast and suddenly hid again, she missed her shot, right when you got up again and shot her again, what went wrong was you aim for her shoulder but she was moving and the bullet hit her right in her chest.

"..." You looked at her so shocked, she was also. You shot her, you really did, you killed someone for the first time, they're no way one can survive by that gun shot.

But the worst always come to Starks.

The bullets pops out of the wound and rolled down the ground, as her bright orange skin healed herself.

The extremis.