chapter twelve

Today was the day. Luke and Ashton were going on a date. They were both enthusiastic and excited for their date.

Ashton had it all planned out perfectly. They were gonna watch a movie and then he'd surprise the blonde by buying him something to eat. An ice cream, maybe. He wasn't sure yet.

He didn't wanna plan every second of the date because he knew it wouldn't go that well. Sometimes it's better to go with the flow but he wanted to make sure it'd go as perfectly as possible.

Ashton was woken up from his thoughts by the bell ringing which meant the day was finally over.

He put everything in his bag rapidly and left the class excitedly. He was hoping he'd run into Luke on the way out to see if the date was still on. He had to make sure the blonde wanted it.

As he walked to the exit he felt someone tap his shoulder and turned around to see the boy he was looking for.

“Luke” he smiled “The date is still on, right?”

“Absolutely, yes” the blonde replied fast “I was just wondering what time I'll meet you there”

“You don't need to worry about that, love” the curly haired boy pronounced with a cute smile, showing his dimples “I'll pick you up. Just text me your address”

“Oh, okay. Sure” the younger blushed.

“I mean, if that's okay. If you'd rather meet me there it's okay too”

“No, it's okay” the blonde replied with a nervous chuckle “I just didn't know that was the plan but I like it”

“Good” he smiled “I'll pick you up at eight, baby”

And, with that, he went into his car and drove off.

Luke stared at him in awe until his car disappeared into the turn and sighted happily. He was super excited for their date.

He thought it was the perfect time to confess he's the one writing those notes since the only reason he hadn't said it before is because he was scared the curly haired boy wouldn't like him back.

But now that Luke knew Ashton did like him he was gonna tell him the truth. He was nervous but excited. Luke couldn't wait for their date.

And neither could Ashton.

-

It is wednesday my dudes *insert scream*

Thoughts on how their date is gonna go? [I know this was a filler but I feel like I needed an introduction for their date]

I'll update again in a couple minutes so see ya in a bit.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

See ya in the next chapter xx