chapter ten

I think this is a cute one.

-

Dear Ashton,

I can't stop thinking about you. You're always in my mind even when I don't want it. It's inevitable to stop thinking about your beautiful eyes. They're as bright as the flame in them and shine their way inside my brain.

With love,
Me

"That one is my favourite" Ashton said from where he laid on his bed. 

Luke was reading all of the notes he wrote himself and at the place Ashton put them on. Luke couldn't believe he was the one writing such beautiful things. I guess love makes you poetic. Or maybe it was just him. 

"I love them" Luke said with a happy sight and a smile.

"They seem so genuine" Ashton smiled and sat on his bed to eye Luke "That's what makes me love them so much" 

Luke smiled to himself for bringing some joy into his crush's life and sat on Ashton's bed, next to him. 

"That's beautiful" he sighted, still smiling. 

"What is?"

"You" he said and widened his eyes once he realised he had said it out loud "I-I mean"

"You think I'm beautiful?" Oh no. He was in too deep now. He didn't want to say yes but saying no would be rude and a lie. 

"Y-yeah" he mumbled shyly. Ashton's heart pounded hard against his chest and a massive smile made its way to his face.

"Thank you" he replied and diverted his eyes to Luke's blue ones "You're beautiful too" 

Luke may or may not have died on the inside then and there. Still he grinned more than ever and blushed hard, looking away.

He got up and read more notes.

"This one is my favourite" Luke said all of sudden.

The older boy got up and went behind Luke to read said note.

Dear ashton,

Your eyes shine so bright it makes the stars look invisible

With love,
Me

“Why is that your favourite one?”

“Because it's true” the blonde replied and turned around to face his crush.

Ashton couldn't believe Luke was saying such beautiful things to him.

“You're really sweet” he breathed “Thank you”

Luke blushed slightly and smiled up at him.

Soon blue met hazel and it was like everything around them stopped. It was weird to say the least but it felt... So good.

“I-I... You're welcome” the younger boy mumbled with his usual blush on his cheeks.

He was adorable. He was super super adorable. Ashton was so infatuated with him. He couldn't let him go.

“I think” he cleared his throat and looked the younger boy in the eyes “I think I might like you” he mumbled.

“Really?” the blonde asked with a hopeful look on his face.

“Really”

Luke was beyond happy. He couldn't believe what was happening. Ashton Irwin, his massive crush, just admitted his feelings for him. He was enthusiastic.

“Oh my god” he mumbled with a grin.

“Is that a good reaction?” the elder boy chuckled and Luke followed him.

“Yes. It is, I swear!” he exclaimed happily “I like you too”

“Good” Ashton said with a smile “How about we go on a date then? Just to get to know each other better”

“Sure. Sounds good” he replied with the same grin on his face “Sounds perfect”

“Like you”

The younger boy looked in awe at Ashton and smiled. He was literally the most handsome guy he had ever seen. And he liked him back.

This was the best news Luke could've ever gotten. Ashton likes him back and they were going on a date together.

Luke knew he had to try his best to show Ashton just how much he'd love and cherish him.

-

Thoughts on Luke saying he didn't write the notes? On them going out on a date?

Don't forget to vote/comment!

See ya next chapter xx