chapter six

Dear Ashton,

Your smile is the most beautiful thing in the universe. Every time you smile I can only smile back at how bright you shine. You're brighter than a shining star.

With love,
Me

Ashton smiled as always at the cute sticky note and saved it in its place. These made his day better.

“I swear I'm gonna start arriving late not to see your love face” Calum pronounced once he got to his own locker.

“You're just jealous” Ashton replied with an eye roll. He didn't care what Calum thought. The notes are cute.

“Whatever” he scoffed and closed his locker after taking his books out “Do you at least know who the mysterious person is?”

“If I did I'd probably be talking to them right now, idiot” Ashton replied angrily for the reminder of not knowing who sends the notes. He's torn between his romantic and curious sides.

Calum simply pulled his arms up in surrender and they both started walking to class.

“Hey, isn't that the blonde boy you took on a date?” Ashton looked up and saw it was indeed Luke “Duke wasn't it?”

“I didn't take him on a date and his name is Luke” the honey blonde replied in a mad tone and walked his way towards the younger boy.

“Damn, so defensive” the raven haired boy mumbled and continued his walk to class since he knew he wouldn't be apart of their conversation.

Meanwhile, Luke was blushing up at Ashton whilst the older boy prayed to not be so obvious about his crush on the blonde.

“S-so” he mumbled “do you wanna hang out after school today?”

“Yeah, sure, of course, whenever you want” the younger boy replied in a rush and Ashton chuckled at how cute he was. Luke was blushing even deeper now.

“Okay” the elder smiled “See you later, Lukey”

-

“Ashy, hi!”  the blonde exclaimed at the older boy. He was now in a t-shirt and wearing all black. Luke was mesmerised at how good he looked.

“Here you are!” he exclaimed happily “I'll see you later, Cal”

“Bye, Ash” the boy replied with an eye roll. It was obvious Ashton had a crush on Luke, Calum didn't know why he denied it so much.

“Where are we going?” the blonde asked cutely.

“I was thinking we could go to the cinema or eat ice cream again, what do you think?” Ashton asked hoping he'd reply the cinema.

“I-I don't have money with me to watch a film so ice cream” he replied with a small smile. He didn't mind where they went. He just wanted to spend time with Ashton.

Speaking of him, his mind was racing at that moment. He wanted to take Luke to the cinema so bad. He wasn't sure why but he did. So he'd do anything to take him there.

“I'll pay” 

“What? No, it's okay” the blonde assured.

“I wanna take you to the movies so I'll pay for your ticket ” he stated firmly and made the younger boy blush deeply “End of discussion”

“Okay” Luke replied with a small, cute smile which made Ashton smile as well. He was too cute to be real.

As they arrived to the cinema, they picked a random film that seemed nice and Ashton payed for the tickets, making Luke feel bad so he bought the popcorn.

They went inside and sat in one of the middle seats, waiting for the film to start.

“Have you ever come to the movies without your parents?” the elder asked in an attempt to make conversation.

“Erm yeah?” Luke replied unsurely. It was obvious to him a sixteen year-old had been to the movies with their friends.

“I was just trying to make conversation” he chuckled “Sorry, it was a stupid question”

“Indeed, it was” the blonde chuckled.

“Hey!”

“What? I'm just agreeing with you” Luke replied and they both erupted into laughs, Ashton giggling after a while “Did you just giggle?!” Luke asked excitedly.

“Shut up” he said jokingly, still laughing a bit.

“You both shut up” a random man screamed, making them follow the sound and look at said man “The film is about to start and some of us wanna listen!” they both turned away and looked at each other right after, laughing quietly.

They were weird but also happy.

-

Idk how to feel about this ending.

Anywayyyy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Specially bc I updated it in time unlike some other of my fanfics *coughs* frat boy *coughs* iris *coughs* neighbours *coughs*

I hate myself lmao.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Love you xx