chapter eight

I'm so sorry about being late but this week was eventful as well and I hate myself ugh.

-

"Ashton, it's not me" Calum stated confidently and confused as to why his best friend thought he was responsible for the notes. Calum was as clueless as him.

"Of course it is! You see me everyday and the notes talk about spending time with me and it's not like I have any other friends" he exclaimed.

"You have Duke" Calum retorted knowingly.

"Luke" Ashton corrected "It's not that hard to remember, for fuck sake" he spat.

"Woah relax, man" Calum said and stepped in front of his best friend "It could be him"

"I don't think so"

"Why not?" 

"I got the notes before we met" he sighted "Is it really not you?"

"No, it's not me" the brown eyed boy said "I'd tell you in a cuter way if I liked you" he teased with a playful grin and Ashton smiled back at him.

"How?" he scoffed "This is pretty damn romantic"

"Okay, true" he chuckled.

"I'm curious now" the honey blonde boy sighted "I wanna know who it is"

"Do you want it to be Luke?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do, I like him" Ashton replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Finally! You accepted it fully!" Calum exclaimed happily and hugged his best friend with a massive grin on his face. 

However, Ashton wasn't that happy. If, according to Calum, it was that obvious he liked Luke then Luke had realised it by now and was probably pretending he didn't notice to not have to reject Ashton. 

Maybe Luke really wanted to be his friend and that's why he keeps accepting to hang out. Sadly, Ashton wanted more. So much more. 

He really liked Luke. He was so beautiful; his eyes, his smile, just him in general. He was perfect. And that's what made Ashton like him more and more everyday. He was completely infatuated with Luke. 

And that's when he realised he's so fucked.

-

This is really really short, I know, but I'll be back in a couple minutes with another update!

Don't forget to vote/comment!

Love you xx